Iowa or Michigan?

Michigan would be a better recognition matchup, but Iowa would be an "easier" game, IMO.

Depends on what you want. I think Mich beats NU, while NU would have a decent shot at beating Iowa.

I agree. I've already said I want to play Michigan because we haven't played them since '83. I think Newearth said their pass defense isn't very good. True, but it's not nearly as bad as Colorado's. Something like 55th vs 95th. I'm not saying that to say we don't have a chance, but I don't think we'll move up and down the field like against Colorado.

You can't spell Lloyd Carr without at least 2 L's... :rollin

I hear Ohio State fans call him LLLLoyd. :lol:

As far as Michigan or Iowa, I think NU will be up for either team and play a great game. I think Michigan is a little better, but they are 7-4 as well and obviously beatable. Very talented though.

you guys will get waxed by either one.

other than the bigleast, the big twelve in the worst bcs conference. but not by much.

and whoever has 30-3 in their signature....way to hang your hat on a victory on a team thats been outscored 102-6 in their last two games.

Why? Because Michigan beat Penn St. and Michigan beat Iowa? Gimme a break buddy. We'll see how the conferences fare after January 4th. I seem to remember you having a bad case of loser denial last year, so it's not like you'd man up and admit to being wrong.

You can't spell Lloyd Carr without at least 2 L's... :rollin

I hear Ohio State fans call him LLLLoyd. :lol:

As far as Michigan or Iowa, I think NU will be up for either team and play a great game. I think Michigan is a little better, but they are 7-4 as well and obviously beatable. Very talented though.

Iowa is their best shot for a win. Michigan im afraid to say would probably be a loss. think of michigan this way, they played Ohio State very tough, who played Texas very tough. who flat ass blew Colorado off the field. looking at it that way it looks pretty nasty, could turn out different if they actually play though. Iowa started playing better later in the year also, tough game, they can win, but its not the same Iowa team that got beat by Iowa St. early in the year.

other than the bigleast, the big twelve in the worst bcs conference. but not by much.

and whoever has 30-3 in their signature....way to hang your hat on a victory on a team thats been outscored 102-6 in their last two games.

the big twelve in the worst bcs conference

Am yeah. That really makes a lot of sense there! Hell atleast we can count how many teams are actually in our conference! Big 10 but I count 11! :dumdum

Troll Alert! Troll Alert! All hands man your anti-trolling stations! The route for anti-trolling is as follows:

Up and forward to starboard, down and aft to port. Reason for anti-trolling; possible Big 10 smack talker in da hizhouuze. :smokin

Time...plus 1!

Personally, I think it's a mute point because I believe Michigan is going to the Outback Bowl. With Ohio State lined up as the BCS #4 and an automatic BCS bid coming to them- that will bump Wisconsin into the Capital One Bowl-- and most likely putting Michigan in the Outback Bowl. This would drop Iowa to the Alamo Bowl. As a Michigan fan, I personally would rather Michigan play LSU or South Carolina in the Outback Bowl because I think Michigan has something to gain by beating either (specifically LSU), whereas playing Nebraska can do little for the season for us. Michigan has nothing to gain by beating Nebraska and everything to lose as Nebraska is unranked and apart from bludgeoning an apparently POOR Colorado team did nothing to speak of for the season aside from a "should of-could of" against Texas Tech. Plus playing a team that got whacked by Kansas and Missouri doesn't exactly thrill me. It's disappointing to me because Michigan lost all 4 games by a combined 17 points. Three came in the final minute of the games, which I feel is more of a coaching blunder than anything else. So while I can see the "excitement" a Michigan-Nebraska Alamo Bowl game may generate on the side of Husker Nation, I can say it isn't an appealing matchup to me because I'd rather play a team that, respectfully, did more this year.

P.S. I love how you guys say you're so respectful of other teams, yet I come on here and read about how Michigan and Iowa are pansy a** teams and what a loser Lloyd Carr is. Last I checked, Michigan and Iowa still have strong programs. How many Top 10 teams did you play this year? Michigan played 3, won 1, and was competitive in every game this year. We certainly didn't lose any games by 3-4 touchdowns. AND Lloyd Carr is a good coach even if he's had a bad year. Class acts indeed. Take notice: Husker fans are no more classy than fans anywhere else. There's classy fans and classless fans for every team, no exception.

P.S.  I love how you guys say you're so respectful of other teams, yet I come on here and read about how Michigan and Iowa are pansy a** teams and what a loser Lloyd Carr is.  Last I checked, Michigan and Iowa still have strong programs.  How many Top 10 teams did you play this year?  Michigan played 3, won 1, and was competitive in every game this year.  We certainly didn't lose any games by 3-4 touchdowns.  AND Lloyd Carr is a good coach even if he's had a bad year.  Class acts indeed.  Take notice: Husker fans are no more classy than fans anywhere else.  There's classy fans and classless fans for every team, no exception.

Skin. That's all I got to say. This ain't crap compared to other boards out there bashing other teams.

If you think calling a Big 10 team 'pansy' or saying you can't spell Lloyd without two L's is harsh, man, I don't know what to tell you. :dumdum

We have more inner contraversy with each other than we do with other teams.

You act like we're suppose to say flowery things about a possible opponent? AMAZING! :lol::woo