Iowa or Michigan?

Hey, all I have to say is that if you're going to take credit for being so classy, you'd better act that way.  I don't care if you want to bash other teams, but you have to trash the "holier-than-thou" attitude.

I think a 7-4 record doesn't give us the right to a "holier-than-thou" attitude. Now if we were wearing burnt orange or had a Trojan as a mascot, I wouldn't hesitate.

The thing that get's me is that you stereo-type all of us as a group. Kinda the same way the Buff fans did when we played them in Boulder.

They post this stupid pic of an NU fan booing Klatt as he left the field, then point out another applauding.

What they failed to point out was the two CU fans, in between the Husker fans, booing their own QB also. A typical example of 'do as I say, not as I do.'

Just curiously... Have you visited another team's forum, or even bothered to read the rest of the posts in this thread. Most of them are very complimentary of Michigan, and of their fans. Please dont come on this board and give your fans a bad name, when they are clearly allready respected here. You arent doing yourself or certainly Michigan a favor by trolling other boards. If you want to generate some debate on a possible Michigan Nebraska matchup, than by all means do, but as mother always said, if you dont have something nice to say, dont say anything at all.

Generalities are wonderful. They define where improvement is needed. So here are some of my generalities:

1) Nebraska fans are knowledgeable, respectful to opponents and extremely loyal to their university. They bleed RED.

2) Michigan fans are knowledgeable, respectful to opponents and extremely loyal to their university. They bleed BLUE.

3) Colorado fans are narrow-minded, disrespectful to opponents, but somewhat loyal to their team.

4) Every team has fans that are an embarrassment to their university.

5) Leadership helps to set the standards for fans behavior.

I personally respect Michigan from personal observation of their fans and for the integrity they showed in dealing with the "Fab Five" basketball team. The good name and character of Michigan is more important than the W-L record.

Lastly, I'm extremely proud of NU in continuing to lead the nation in Acedemic All-Americans. The message it sends is that all football players won't end up as pros and their education does matter. I'll stack up our graduation rate with anyone!

IF we play Michigan, it could really be a great game, but only IF both teams bring their "A" game. Love to see the Big Red win!

you know, its funny how someone from the outside can come in here and start talking smack about how its a no win game playing NU.

dude if you are scared say you're scared.

hey isnt lloyd one of the dumb and dumber guys?

i personally believe that NU is going to the holiday bowl and all of this talk about iowa or michagan is just that...talk. if NU goes to the Alamo bowl then bring on either, matter of fact bring on both of them and NU will play them in back to back weeks. Hell bring on the whole confrence.

nobody gave NU a chance against CU, now no one thinks that NU would beat UM. that is why you play the games.

everyone thought that VT would beat FSU....Not everyone thought that LSU would beat Georgia.....Not

we will find out in just a little while who NU is playing and where then let the talk really begin

I respect the post regarding the "generalities." I haven't been around enough Colorado fans to know what they're like, so I have no personal opinion about that.

With regards to the "if you're scared, say you're scared" comment- I have this to say. I'm not scared of Michigan facing Nebraska. See you on December 28th.

And you can bet the only thing that will have me shaking in my shoes is the eery resemblence that Coach C has to Bo Bridges.

GO BLUE!!!

I respect the post regarding the "generalities." I haven't been around enough Colorado fans to know what they're like, so I have no personal opinion about that.

With regards to the "if you're scared, say you're scared" comment- I have this to say. I'm not scared of Michigan facing Nebraska. See you on December 28th.

And you can bet the only thing that will have me shaking in my shoes is the eery resemblence that Coach C has to Bo Bridges.

GO BLUE!!!

This should be a great game with what I think are the best fans in the nation.

I am including the Michigan fans in that too. Let's have fun and support our teams with respect. :)

GO BLUE!!!

Clever. Do you actually have anything productive or semi-intellectual to say, or are you here simply to talk smack. Your credibility as someone to take seriously is dropping fast. If you wish to have a conversation with your mental equal, try allbuffs.com.