Gun Control

Roark

I see no problem with it.

Really?

Really.

Hmm. Maybe he can talk them into making a Trayvon Edition.

He was found not guilty. He has every right to go there. He shouldn't have to walk on eggshells because the media wants to continue to make him a story.

you might be right, but he might also be using his celebrity from a tragedy for his personal gain. i could see how people would think that was tasteless.

He was found not guilty. He has every right to go there. He shouldn't have to walk on eggshells because the media wants to continue to make him a story.

Did anyone say that he didn't have the right to go there?

If you see this as not walking on eggshells I'd hate to see your idea of causing a scene.

you might be right, but he might also be using his celebrity from a tragedy for his personal gain. i could see how people would think that was tasteless.

The book deal can't be far behind, right?

Even more sad that a certain portion of the population (probably significant overlap with the "pro-life" crowd :hmmph ) would line up to buy the book.

Did anyone say that he didn't have the right to go there?

If you see this as not walking on eggshells I'd hate to see your idea of causing a scene.

You think he is causing a scene?