Syria

Let me ask this. What the hell are we going to bomb?

Are we going to bomb WMD sites? Don't you think Assad already has those moved in anticipation of the strikes?

I don't think we know where they are anymore and even if we did, it sounds like you can't bomb them anyway.(mass casualties)

I think we take out anything that looks remotely like an aspirin factory and just HOPE for the best.

Let me ask this. What the hell are we going to bomb?

Are we going to bomb WMD sites? Don't you think Assad already has those moved in anticipation of the strikes?

I don't think we know where they are anymore and even if we did, it sounds like you can't bomb them anyway.(mass casualties)

I think we take out anything that looks remotely like an aspirin factory and just HOPE for the best.

And....I will guarantee you that Assad has already fitted all of those facilities out to make it look like we bombed children's hospitals.

If we look the wrong way at those batsh*t crazy fundamentalist a$$holes, they'll want the blood of the American infidel...

People over there might start to hate us if we lob a few missiles.

Thats fine, lets not lob missiles, and let them be butt hurt...

When they keep offing themselves in droves, just pay no mind...

Here we go with this sh#t again.

Iran Plots Revenge, U.S. Says

Well played Iran...well played.

Iran just made the move that should show everyone how absolutely idiotic Obama and anyone else has been who supports this strategy about the "red Line" from the beginning.

This is a UN issue. It should have been from the beginning. Obama did the right thing in the beginning in publicly stating to Assad that if he uses chemical weapons then something will happen. Where he went wrong is implying it will be the US that does it. And, even since then, he has been saying basically that if the UN doesn't do something, the US will.

That needs to flip. Obama NEEDS to be using the UN. Come to the UN with a case strong enough that it forces Russia and China to jump on board with you. Then, if they don't do anything, stay vocal but when people die, point to the UN for not doing something. Here is a fact, people will die. That has been a fact in that part of the world almost since day one of the world. It sucks but that's the way it is. SO...it does absolutely nothing good for the US to act like we are doing this by ourselves.

Assad uses WMDs...go to the UN and stress that something needs done.

UN doesn't do anything.

Assad uses more WMDs....go back to the UN and stress something needs to be done.

Become the side of this issue that in world politics, countries like Russia don't have a choice but to jump on board. BUT, that doesn't happen when you act like you are going to go do it all by yourself. There are way too many others in the UN with ulterior motives or just plain chicken sh#t.

Use a weak organization like the UN to get what you want. The UN gives you the opportunity to insulate yourself away from the coming disaster this is going to end up being.

I don't think that you want to bomb the chemical weapons themselves. My understanding was that the methods of delivery were the targets.

(Might all be moot if the vote tallies are accurate.)

Why haven't I heard anything about them passing security resolutions and mobilizing folks to handle this.

Russia.

Then we don't need to be apart of the U.N.

Sometimes I agree with that.

I think it has to happen sooner rather than later...

They obviously need us more than we need them...

Come to the UN with a case strong enough that it forces Russia and China to jump on board with you. Then, if they don't do anything, stay vocal but when people die, point to the UN for not doing something.

Any ideas?

Too friggen late now.

I hate to bust your bubble, but there isn't anything that will bring China and Russia to the side of the U.N.

Why haven't I heard anything about them passing security resolutions and mobilizing folks to handle this.

Russia.

Then we don't need to be apart of the U.N.

Sometimes I agree with that.

I think it has to happen sooner rather than later...

They obviously need us more than we need them...

Use this Syrian problem to show them how much they need us so they better go do something about it themselves.

Stay the F*** out of Syria with even our bombs and let the world see thousands and thousands of people die because of the UN inaction. Put egg on their face.

But, if we don't do something now, we have egg on our face due to the threats and now Iran's threat. Maybe the US needs to start shutting the F*** up with the unilateral threats and eat raw egg this time.