Boise State

Do any of you guys have an ounce of respect for that program? I have a friend from Idaho who started it up again today, even going so far as to say Boise offered to play Nebraska a few years ago and the Huskers chickened out (anyone hear anything about that)? He is a Raider fan too by the way, so it could be tough understand his rationale at any one time about anything...

Do any of you guys have an ounce of respect for that program? I have a friend from Idaho who started it up again today, even going so far as to say Boise offered to play Nebraska a few years ago and the Huskers chickened out (anyone hear anything about that)? He is a Raider fan too by the way, so it could be tough understand his rationale at any one time about anything...

You saw it Boise lost to a 5 win MSU. Boise isn't good at all.

Boise first wanted a home and home and Nebraska wanted a 2-1. When that couldn't be worked out Boise wanted something like $1.1 million for a single trip to Lincoln. Way to much for a competitive team.

I hate their blue field and I hate the weak schedule they run through every year, but they are a good program. I don't think there is any arguing that.

That was the first game of the season where you can't draw much on. different if it was during the middle or end.

That was the first game of the season where you can't draw much on. different if it was during the middle or end.

A game is a game. Boise would be middle of the pack in every BCS conf except the Big East.

A game is a game. Boise would be middle of the pack in every BCS conf except the Big East.

The way you reply to everything you can just tell you're a kid. Haha You're arguing over something that doesn't affect you like he's talking about your momma. lol

Yeah...no it's not. did you think that a 7-5 Wisconsin team would beat us down in the ccg at the beginning of the year? no one did. not even the experts.

Yeah...no it's not. did you think that a 7-5 Wisconsin team would beat us down in the ccg at the beginning of the year? no one did. not even the experts.

What do you mean?

The way you reply to everything you can just tell you're a kid. Haha You're arguing over something that doesn't affect you like he's talking about your momma. lol

I just hate Boise a sh#t ton.