WR James Clark [Ohio State - Signed NLI]

Ed Helms

Ohio State picked up juco WR Corey Smith today, and now they only have 1-2 spots left. Hopefully one of them isn't for Clark.

Miles 11W‏@Miles11W

JuCo WR Corey Smith has NOT committed to Ohio State. @BillBankGreene said the Buckeyes were in good shape, but it's not a done deal.

I was just about to post that, thanks +1

Well, atleast if we have to wait untill signing day for the word from Mr. Clark ... atleast OSU will have the same cost with just a few spots left.

I think Cameron Hunt, Shelton Gibson and Corey Smith finish this class up for OSU. Not seeing James Clark or Vonn Bell joining.

I thought for sure after this weekend you guys would've locked up Bell. You think he ends up at Bama?

Ohio State picked up juco WR Corey Smith today, and now they only have 1-2 spots left. Hopefully one of them isn't for Clark.

1-2 WR spots, or spots PERIOD?

I hate OSU. Anywhere but there.

He didn't commit to tOSU, yet. See Woody's posts.

Well, atleast if we have to wait untill signing day for the word from Mr. Clark ... atleast OSU will have the same cost with just a few spots left.

I think Cameron Hunt, Shelton Gibson and Corey Smith finish this class up for OSU. Not seeing James Clark or Vonn Bell joining.

Please don't have Bell going to Alabama! If you get Hunt, Gibson and Smith, that is a strong finish to your team's class.