WR James Clark [Ohio State - Signed NLI]

Ed Helms

Cooper started the bowl game, or entered the fray rather quickly as. A LB

I am hearing a different tone than EZ lately in his regard.

Rose is a MUCH better cover corner than Ciante. Should/will start over him. SJB mans the other side with Andrew.

I still really dislike taking CJax from corner, but if it gets him on the field and his play making ability I can get over it very quickly. Singleton will be a force, said that when he was coming out of high school.

And for the love of Pat. Ricketts quit saying to move Moore from WR. The reason Joseph said what he did is because none of the current DBs can cover our take him. Always have said he will make defenses hate life

I thought he played well as a backer in the bowl game. Have no idea why we went away from as the game went on.

Want, want want, want want wantwwwaaannnttt!!!! Wow, just had a want orgasm. Guess i understand what MT98756764 felt like now.

That was annoying but I prefer the lack of insight of MT658423 to some jackhole posting false statements about a recruits choice of school when they are making their announcement. Both are attention seeking fools.

Want, want want, want want wantwwwaaannnttt!!!! Wow, just had a want orgasm. Guess i understand what MT98756764 felt like now.

That was annoying but I prefer the lack of insight of MT658423 to some jackhole posting false statements about a recruits choice of school when they are making their announcement. Both are attention seeking fools.

Um...okay. You lost me.

Um...okay. You lost me.

Where did I lose you? I was following Newby's announcement the other day and someone posted that his choice was UCLA. MTxxx went through and posted "want" for a bunch of recruits as you obviously know. The latter was not very imformative as to developments in the recruiting but the former was annoyingly misleading. I prefer the latter to the former.

Um...okay. You lost me.

Where did I lose you? I was following Newby's announcement the other day and someone posted that his choice was UCLA. MTxxx went through and posted "want" for a bunch of recruits as you obviously know. The latter was not very imformative as to developments in the recruiting but the former was annoyingly misleading. I prefer the latter to the former.

If you want real-time developments, see Hedley....

Um...okay. You lost me.

Ooooh, you talking about me. My one comment saying UCLA - of which was immediately pointed out as "trolling". I thought it was pretty obvious it was a joke since everyone (well, I guess not everyone), I guess 99% of the world knew Newby was N.

Um...okay. You lost me.

Ooooh, you talking about me. My one comment saying UCLA - of which was immediately pointed out as "trolling". I thought it was pretty obvious it was a joke since everyone (well, I guess not everyone), I guess 99% of the world knew Newby was N.

It was 2 comments but whos counting :)

Eh.. the second one was AFTER he announced :P I mean, seriously - it was more of just a joke then anything. I'm 99% sure that every post was N, WOOHOO, or some junk like that and some guy saying "Nah, everyone is lying he switched just now. UCLA!' was "obvious troll is obvious".

And lets not forget, the day before I did post - Newby will be N and has been for a while.

I know this man, all i said was dont be trolling...cause you were and not everyone follows as close as we do. So they probably believed you. If it wasnt so obvious he was coming here you would have started a mini meltdown, which admittedly would have been kind of funny.

Surprised you didnt get alot of ..I knew it ....Pelini sucks, but most knew what was going on.

Um...okay. You lost me.

If you want real-time developments, see Hedley....

You rang?

Eh.. the second one was AFTER he announced :P I mean, seriously - it was more of just a joke then anything. I'm 99% sure that every post was N, WOOHOO, or some junk like that and some guy saying "Nah, everyone is lying he switched just now. UCLA!' was "obvious troll is obvious".

And lets not forget, the day before I did post - Newby will be N and has been for a while.

Man, you sure are getting a lot of flack for that. I didn't really care that you posted it as I guess it was pretty obvious it wasn't true with everyone and their dog reporting Nebraska. But, I myself hold no ill will towards you and don't think it was such a big deal to be called a jackhole.

Honestly, not worried about it. The only reason I did it is because I knew virtually everyone knew Newby was N, and it was the last time anyone would be able to say that our staff can't recruit.

At the beginning of this process everything was pointing towards him loving it here, but there was no way he would leave Cali/the west coast, at all. I know some people even tossed around the fact that we were "wasting" our time recruiting him, since he'll never leave. This is probably the best recruiting job (behind the scenes) that we've seen in a very, very long time. I'd even say it's a bigger coup than if we land Priest Willis.

We recruited the parents just as much, if not harder, than we did Terrell.