WR James Clark [Ohio State - Signed NLI]

Ed Helms

Not too worried about WR. I think if we cant get someone with Clarks ability or better i would rather take another OL or DL. We are pretty good and deep at WR.

Agree. I think a slot WR would be a luxury where depth on both sides of the line would be better. I hope they leave it at Clark and move on if he doesn't opt for Red

The way I look at it, it is impressive for the staff to even get Mr. Clark to visit Nebraska. Clark is a guy with elite speed located in the deep SEC country and everyone knows the big names. The mere fact that Northwestern is in his final two is exciting to me. As people know by now, he went on an unofficial visit to Florida today and was offered a scholarship, but did not commit on the spot. I have read this afternoon that the Florida people were trying to get him to commit on the spot. If Clark decides to go with Northwestern I would be happy about that. I like see players like Clark leave the deep SEC country for programs in the north. I'm not a Northwestern fan by any means, but I respect Pat F. as a coach. I will hold hope that we can land Clark, but I will not expect a commitment as we are not in his final two as of today.

We shall see how things go with his visit to Nebraska this coming weekend. Maybe our chances are better after next weekend. Maybe they will not be.

Look for Jeff Badet to get an offer if Clark decides to stay in Florida, and I would guess there's a high probability of a commit from Badet.

Badet and Walker are good friends, so there is a really good chance he commits if we offer.

Look for Jeff Badet to get an offer if Clark decides to stay in Florida, and I would guess there's a high probability of a commit from Badet.

Badet and Walker are good friends, so there is a really good chance he commits if we offer.

Yes sir. Not to mention Badet and Kevin Maurice go to same school, and are really good friends.