WR James Clark [Ohio State - Signed NLI]

Ed Helms

I told you guys to watch for this kid. We are going to sign 3 WR this year, specifically a slot reciever for #3 and this guy could be it. He thinks hes going to visit Jan 11th. Hes high on academics and Northwestern is currently in the lead. When Dominic Walker publicly commits this should give this kid some confidence to come here. As long as Florida or Texas doesnt offer we should have a good shot at beating NW presuming he makes it here for a visit. Would be visiting at the same time as Vandenburg.

There is a lot to like in this young man. Speedy, elusive, and good hands. I loved the play where he got downfield about 10 yards then changed directions and ran to the other side of the field, directed his blockers and turned it into a big gain. It sounds like he wants a good education as well. Pick Nebraska and be an All American twice in the same year. As a player and an academic!

What are our chances looking like with Mr. Clark? I know he is visiting 1/11, any chance he could commit on visit?

No go. He canceled his visit. Probably headed to Ohio St.

No that was Shelton Gibson, WR out of Ohio. James Clark is from Florida, and recently visited one of Nebraska's bowl practices. And yes there is a chance he could commit on his visit. He really likes Rich Fisher.

What are our chances looking like with Mr. Clark? I know he is visiting 1/11, any chance he could commit on visit?

Pretty sure you're thinking Shelton Gibson MLB. James Clark is still on for his visit on 1/11 and could commit on the spot if it's everything people have told him.

Edit: Oh my. That took a whole 30 seconds for 3 people to gang up on you. Sorry MLB. :/

No that was Shelton Gibson, WR out of Ohio. James Clark is from Florida, and recently visited one of Nebraska's bowl practices. And yes there is a chance he could commit on his visit. He really likes Rich Fisher.

My bad. Been drinking since 2 p.m.

Pretty sure you're thinking Shelton Gibson MLB. James Clark is still on for his visit on 1/11 and could commit on the spot if it's everything people have told him.

Edit: Oh my. That took a whole 30 seconds for 3 people to gang up on you. Sorry MLB. :/

No problem. Like I said, been drinking for awhile. I get a few of 'em right. :D

Chances are good, but not a slam dunk. With him visiting the practice and liking what he saw helps. He has elite speed and would be a legit threat on deep passes against any B1G defense.....even Ohio State. Hopefully the relationship continues to grow and we can land him.