10 Reasons the Moon Landings Could Be a Hoax

Unfortunately I lost it a few reformats ago.

Kind of convenient don't you think!!!?

:sarcasm

Becareful if you go down the route saying the moon landing is fake. Buzz Aldrin will knock the crap out of you!

https://www.youtube....h?v=1wcrkxOgzhU

I love that vid.

Also engage Google, copy and paste this: The Lunar Laser Ranging Experiment

I read the first few - the MythBusters debunked them. Then I stopped reading, because this topic is asinine.

It really is, anybody with a high school understanding of physics and some background to the missions can debunk just about any conspiracy myth about the moon landings. All the photograph crap is highly suspect to begin with, just about everyone has taken a photo of some kind that had an artifact in it that "shouldn't" have been there.

The last paragraph is just :facepalm:

If you aren’t convinced yet, Kubrick made the mysterious hotel room in the film number 237. Guess how many miles it is from here to the moon: 238,000. So divide that by a thousand and minus one, and you’ve got one airtight theory right there.

And the reason we haven't been back is A) our priorities and motivations went else where after the decline and fall of the USSR and B) it's friggin expensive! And NASA's budget is almost annually slashed.