Sugar Bowl

For those of you that have jumped on the Shawn Watson bandwagon a lot of us knew that he was a good coach and very smart when he was here but he didn't fit. HIs '08 offense was great I thought. In 09' we had problems but look what he dialed up when it came bowl time. The problem began when Taylor showed up. (not trying to blame anything on him or rag on him) He's not a spread zone read offense guy. I don't know about anybody else but it seemed like all we did was run three plays. Notice it was mutually when he left and Bo helped land him the job. He knew Shawn was a smart guy just not the fit for the offense he wanted to run.

For those of you that have jumped on the Shawn Watson bandwagon a lot of us knew that he was a good coach and very smart when he was here but he didn't fit. HIs '08 offense was great I thought. In 09' we had problems but look what he dialed up when it came bowl time. The problem began when Taylor showed up. (not trying to blame anything on him or rag on him) He's not a spread zone read offense guy. I don't know about anybody else but it seemed like all we did was run three plays. Notice it was mutually when he left and Bo helped land him the job. He knew Shawn was a smart guy just not the fit for the offense he wanted to run.

but a smart coach also runs the offense he has players for. 2009 offense was ran for the players we had on offense and almost led us to a bcs bowl game. the closest we ever been.

but a smart coach also runs the offense he has players for. 2009 offense was ran for the players we had on offense and almost led us to a bcs bowl game. the closest we ever been.

Which 2009 offense? Because we literally ran 1 for the 1st half, and 1 for the second half of the season.

Which 2009 offense? Because we literally ran 1 for the 1st half, and 1 for the second half of the season.

we were a power running offense the whole season.

Mainly the second half of the season. Even then it was more of just "We're going to run it and hope that we're able to get a couple first downs and win field position for the defense". The opposite problem we have now, the offense is great but the defense is lagging.

Mainly the second half of the season. Even then it was more of just "We're going to run it and hope that we're able to get a couple first downs and win field position for the defense". The opposite problem we have now, the offense is great but the defense is lagging.

non conference games you usually run a different offense because you scheduled patsies and throw in one good team so you are trying to see what you have and then when conference play starts up then you buckle down and do what you do best and stick to it.