2012 Season Recap/Highlight Video

Adding it to my favorites. Good video! Really liked ending it with the seniors while Asthenia is playing, although it always reminds me of Project Husker. ;)

I thought you did a fine job editing, but then again, i'm no genius with that stuff either. Music was hit and miss for me and the fast-paced highlights were somewhat tiresome, but I'm sure you had to speed them up in order to keep the video somewhat short.

Overall great job! Hope you continue to make Husker videos!

Adding it to my favorites. Good video! Really liked ending it with the seniors while Asthenia is playing, although it always reminds me of Project Husker. ;)

I thought you did a fine job editing, but then again, i'm no genius with that stuff either. Music was hit and miss for me and the fast-paced highlights were somewhat tiresome, but I'm sure you had to speed them up in order to keep the video somewhat short.

Project Husker videos are my favorite on all of youtube, and Asthenia is just the perfect song for the way he used it and the way I wanted to use it. I tried finding something similar, but nothing compared.

The sped-up highlights are something I was so torn over. You'd think 13 minutes would be more than enough time to put everything you want in there, but it was just so. damn. hard. trying to fit everything in there. I'd start working on a game, get three or four highlights in and then realize I'm almost out of time just like that. This was definitely a huge learning experience.

Project Husker videos are my favorite on all of youtube, and Asthenia is just the perfect song for the way he used it and the way I wanted to use it. I tried finding something similar, but nothing compared.

The sped-up highlights are something I was so torn over. You'd think 13 minutes would be more than enough time to put everything you want in there, but it was just so. damn. hard. trying to fit everything in there. I'd start working on a game, get three or four highlights in and then realize I'm almost out of time just like that. This was definitely a huge learning experience.

I figured there was some Project Husker inspiration behind that music choice. Haha. Love that series also. Best Husker videos on the web.