If it's true that Raymond dropped the ball, and Bo got called at an inconvenient time to where all Bo could do is tell them to call me back so I can have a more personal conversation with you, and both Leon and his dad got their panties in a bunch because we didn't "bow down to their every wish" so bad that his dad posted on message boards about how terrible a person Pelini is, then I'm absolutely glad we don't have that trash around in our program.

Players like that are distractions. They are the players like Mathieu who end up wasting their careers because of their piss poor beliefs that they are untouchable, and deserve more than what they are getting. He can go play for USC, that program is built on players like him; he should be a perfect fit.

As for you, Hedley, you seem to have all the answers, 100% of the time. So I invite you to go into North Stadium, tell Els, Brown, etc...that they suck at recruiting and take over their duties as being coaches and recruiters, but don't take offense when a poster on a message board starts saying that you aren't working hard enough, despite your knowledge that you are busting your ass 24/7 for the program that you love.

I just removed a LOT of stuff from this thread (you can find it HERE).

Let's be really cautious talking about players, their families, or anyone else not on this team, even if we have ROCK SOLID INCONTROVERTIBLE proof of what we're saying. It's never a good idea, and it's pretty easy to get yourself and HuskerBoard in trouble. There's no reason for that.

If you're going to post something specifically about another member, and it's not to do with the thread, just to bash the guy, do it in the woodshed. Don't fill the regular forums up with derp because you don't like someone. Either put them on Ignore or just don't respond. If they get out of line, report them.