**** Official Hockey Thread **** (NHL & College)

walksalone

I don't know, I think it could have gone either way, but I think you let that one slide in the playoffs.

I don't think it's necessarily "letting it slide", #65 Shaw was impeding the goalies ability to move in the crease...

I guess I just don't see that, but I don't think it would have mattered much. The Wings have outplayed the Hawks the past 2 games by a fairly wide margin.

I don't know, I think it could have gone either way, but I think you let that one slide in the playoffs.

I don't think it's necessarily "letting it slide", #65 Shaw was impeding the goalies ability to move in the crease...

I guess I just don't see that, but I don't think it would have mattered much. The Wings have outplayed the Hawks the past 2 games by a fairly wide margin.

Roenick called it a bad call, but I think that was a bang bang play that didn't benefit from a different camera angle...

(Semi) Funny story, Friday night, in my drunken wisdom, I posted on my friend's (Wings fan) Facebook wall that the Wings were going to take over this series. I'm like Carnac the Magnificent! :lol:

Thats pretty funny...

on a side note, the Rangers spit the bit again... 2 for 38 on the power play...