#7 speaks

we will never know if formerfan will sack up and admit that he is wrong because he will just log on under another name and pretend that he is the Huskers oldest living fan and has been supporting them for ever and thinks callahan was the right choice and that frank sucked and should never been the head coach.

so now i am going to call you out former and ask you......Are you goiong to have the Sack to admit that you were wrong?

I doubt it but we will have to wait and see.

:restore:restore:restore:restore:restore

we will never know if formerfan will sack up and admit that he is wrong because he will just log on under another name and pretend that he is the Huskers oldest living fan and has been supporting them for ever and thinks callahan was the right choice and that frank sucked and should never been the head coach.

so now i am going to call you out former and ask you......Are you goiong to have the Sack to admit that you were wrong?

:restore:restore:restore:restore:restore

FF won't admit he's wrong ever. Even though someone brought up a article in which proved my point, but he decided to develop a case of "i don't validate that article because it makes me look stupid". I guess FF knows more about what TO said to Callahan then Callahan himself :rollin

Hey, Ive been wrong before, and I'll be wrong again. My prediction still stands, and if Im wrong, I'll admit it, no shame there. Id bet that I wont have to though ;)

FF won't admit he's wrong ever. Even though someone brought up a article in which proved my point, but he decided to develop a case of "i don't validate that article because it makes me look stupid". I guess FF knows more about what TO said to Callahan then Callahan himself  :rollin

Funny, Im not sure what article youre referring to, but if youre talking about the one that mentions:

"Callahan returned from a recruiting trip to speak to a Holiday Convention Centre crowd of nearly 375. That followed an unexpected visit with Osborne - the former NU coach and current U.S. congressman - who was in the building for a different function.

Callahan and Osborne talked briefly, and Callahan later joked: "He gave me my official Nebraska head football coaches card, and membership, for that option play that we ran (against Colorado).""

I guess that you missed something here (like normal). It was a brief conversation that the two had. I have no idea what was said between, just like you dont. What I DO KNOW is that this was not some type of public statement made by TO that threw his full fledged support behind billy c, as you assume that he did.

Wanna talk about not admitting wrong:

1) Listing Auburn with other NC winners, saying that Auburn won a NC under Tuberville, only to spin is as your opinion. (How is it your opinion that they won something that they never won???? :dumdum )

2) The skirmish between NC/CU was over a non-existant logo. :rollin:rollin

3) Corey young will be a Hawkeye, and that Thenarse will be a Husker.

4) Saying that Junior Bryant was not a highly rated recruit out of Creighton Prep, which NU lost to ND.

There are many, many more. You have yet to own up for these blatant un-truths, you just spin, spin, spin.

Is it me or is this entry polar opposites with his previous entries?

Sounds to me like he still dont' believe in this staff which i don't either but gave players credit for beating cu but I dont know how much credit it deserves in beating cu whose players gave up on coach and were worst then maine. I mean texas could of scored 100 on them real easy.

troll.gif

What I DO KNOW is that this was not some type of public statement made by TO that threw his full fledged support behind billy c, as you assume that he did.

But he didn't say he didn't support him.

Did I ever say that?? :blink:

You just don't get it....do you think that he would take time out of his day (even if it is BRIEFLY) to talk with BC?  Think about it.

Since I dont "get it" and you must have overheard the entire conversation, tell me exactly what was said?????? No assumptions or "guesstamations", since you obviously know how that meeting went, why dont you let the rest of us know.

Hey, Ive been wrong before, and I'll be wrong again. My prediction still stands, and if Im wrong, I'll admit it, no shame there. Id bet that I wont have to though ;)

FF won't admit he's wrong ever. Even though someone brought up a article in which proved my point, but he decided to develop a case of "i don't validate that article because it makes me look stupid". I guess FF knows more about what TO said to Callahan then Callahan himself  :rollin

Funny, Im not sure what article youre referring to, but if youre talking about the one that mentions:

"Callahan returned from a recruiting trip to speak to a Holiday Convention Centre crowd of nearly 375. That followed an unexpected visit with Osborne - the former NU coach and current U.S. congressman - who was in the building for a different function.

Callahan and Osborne talked briefly, and Callahan later joked: "He gave me my official Nebraska head football coaches card, and membership, for that option play that we ran (against Colorado).""

I guess that you missed something here (like normal). It was a brief conversation that the two had. I have no idea what was said between, just like you dont. What I DO KNOW is that this was not some type of public statement made by TO that threw his full fledged support behind billy c, as you assume that he did.

Wanna talk about not admitting wrong:

1) Listing Auburn with other NC winners, saying that Auburn won a NC under Tuberville, only to spin is as your opinion. (How is it your opinion that they won something that they never won???? :dumdum )

2) The skirmish between NC/CU was over a non-existant logo. :rollin:rollin

4) Saying that Junior Bryant was not a highly rated recruit out of Creighton Prep, which NU lost to ND.

There are many, many more. You have yet to own up for these blatant un-truths, you just spin, spin, spin.

Pay attention, i know this is to much information for your brain to absorb.

TO took time out of his governor campaign to go talk to Callahan. That's something he did NOT (keyword here) have to do just because Callahan was in the same hotel. He talked briefly because he's running for governor. Callahan was at a function so obviously Callahan was BUSY also talking to boosters (most likely <---opinion). You don't even know how long it was. The article said briefly. It could have been 1 minute, it could have been 15 for all we know. The point is (and something you continue to miss or are just being ignorant about it), TO took the time to go talk to Callahan when he did NOT have to. PERIOD.

an1.gif Spin that record FF.

Listing Auburn with other NC winners, saying that Auburn won a NC under Tuberville, only to spin is as your opinion. (How is it your opinion that they won something that they never won????

YOU just don't get it, and you never will. I have explained my points of view on that Auburn National title thing more then i care to. You want to keep holding that as ammo, go right ahead, you continuing to bring that up shows you lack reading comprehension when i have repeatedly told you what parenthesis are used for.

Sigh..good job quoting me on a post about Ricky over a month ago. But then again, why would i expect you to live in the "NOW" and not the "PAST"? I already told you once and i will repeat it again since you can't seem to grasp what i am saying. Ricky WOULD have been a Husker had he had the grades. He's NOT going to make the grades (AT THIS POINT), thus he WONT be a husker. Get it? Got it? Done? As far as Corey Young is concerned, go ahead, but he's not a solid commit, and once Iowa offers, and he decommits, it will prove my point (unless he decides to say "F*** them, they waited to long to offer and decides to stay with the Huskers<----opinion).

Saying that Junior Bryant was not a highly rated recruit out of Creighton Prep, which NU lost to ND.

He wasn't and still isn't. To you he might have been, to me he wasn't. He wasn't even listed as an All American prospect that year (to my knowledge). There's a reason why people have opinions and just because you think he was highly rated doesn't mean your opinion is anymore better then mine.

The skirmish between NC/CU was over a non-existant logo

By the way, it's spelled existent not existant

Good job of jumping off topic formerfan. This thread has been officially

derail.jpg

The skirmish between NC/CU was over a non-existant logo

By the way, it's spelled existent not existant

Sorry, slip of the finger. But Im not taking spelling lessons from a guy who spells hypocrite "hipocrit" as you did. Youre about the last person that Im gonna take English lessons from.

Read this quote "doesn't mean your opinion is anymore better then mine. " :dumdum

This thread has been officially

Yes, it has, thanks to you. :thumbs

Does it ever get old debating each other on who is dumber?

and what to you get if you actually *prove* the other guys is dumber?

:yeah I agree. I have purposely tried to stay away from responding to many of his posts. I apologize to the rest of the board, but he decided to pick a fight. Instead of having a decent discussion of opinion, he wanted to make it a "right or wrong" issue :wtf

And then by pointing one word that was mispelled, especially after some of the butchered-up posts he has made. <_<