Conference pride??

BCS1994

FWIW, with pending divisional realignment, I also think Wisconsin would be a better Black Friday game.

It sounds like a good idea, but I think it wouldn't work as well logistically.

Being the day after Thanksgiving, it is much easier for families to get to a game in Iowa City, than Madison. It would really hinder the amount of fans from the visiting team who would make the trip.

I went to the game @ Wisconsin in 2011 and the game @ Iowa in 2012. If they were to switch those (in the same season, obviously) I probably wouldn't go to either game. (Iowa in early October and Wisconsin on Black Friday).

FWIW, with pending divisional realignment, I also think Wisconsin would be a better Black Friday game.

It sounds like a good idea, but I think it wouldn't work as well logistically.

Being the day after Thanksgiving, it is much easier for families to get to a game in Iowa City, than Madison. It would really hinder the amount of fans from the visiting team who would make the trip.

I went to the game @ Wisconsin in 2011 and the game @ Iowa in 2012. If they were to switch those (in the same season, obviously) I probably wouldn't go to either game. (Iowa in early October and Wisconsin on Black Friday).

Iowa would be closer but all would not be lost.

Lincoln to Madison - 480 miles

Lincoln to Norman - 459 miles

Lincoln to Boulder - 505 miles

It's been done before

The Iowa rivalry seems forced. I just want to beat Iowa the same as every other game, but I really want to beat the tar out of Wisconsin. Don't know why, but seems like a more natural rival.

The two programs (WIsky and NU) reflect each other alot more than Iowa does. and also Iowa sucks and it's not nearly as much fun to beat a team that sucks then one that has won the BIG the last 3 years

The Iowa rivalry seems forced. I just want to beat Iowa the same as every other game, but I really want to beat the tar out of Wisconsin. Don't know why, but seems like a more natural rival.

The two programs (WIsky and NU) reflect each other alot more than Iowa does. and also Iowa sucks and it's not nearly as much fun to beat a team that sucks then one that has won the BIG the last 3 years

MMM, that will change. The 2010 and 2011 Wisconsin teams were good...the 2012 Wisconsin team not so much.

I like the big 10 conference. I think it is a tough conference to play in week in and week out. They physicallity is very appealing to me. There is a reason why so many big10 players play in the NFL. The big 10 mirrors the physical t ype of play you see in the NFL. I don't like what the big 12 has become. It is a finesse conference full of finesse teams. OU has turned into a finesse team that can't play defense anymore. That is why they can't hang with the big boys the last few years.

Urban Meyer is no doubt a great coach. I just don't like his style. He is too comfortable with the media. It seems fake/put on what ever you want to call it. He acts like he is selling a bill of goods kind of like a used car salesman. Mack Brown is the same way. The fact that Pelini is not that comfortable in front of the media seems normal to me. TO was the same way. Solich was the same way. You can be comfortable with the media, but I guess I just think he comes off fake. Bowden wasn't like that, Deveney wasn't like that.