NASCAR 2013

HSKR

Glad to see Kasey get the win. Alan made a terrible call for Jeff with only getting two tires on that stop and it cost him big. Jeff starting the year once again in a big hole, but at least he ran well today. I wish Denny was out of the car when Joey confronted him. I hate it when they yell through the window the the crew breaks it up before it can get good.

Still can't get over how empty that place was. Thought the racing was pretty good. Hopefully the fans come back for the night race.

It was good for Kasey, at least Jeff didn't blow up a motor like my guy Bobby Labonte did lol It is sad to see it so empty I know it hasn't been very good in my opinion since they put the progressive banking in, but today's race was really good. Have to enjoy it this week Cali is usually a drag.

Now THAT is the way a NASCAR race is supposed to finish, LOL. Good racing, wrecks and fists!

Kyle Busch says thank you very much.

If those two hadn't wrecked out, it may have been a real close finish between all three with the momentum Kyle had. I hope Denny is ok, he got out of the car but had to be taken off on a stretcher and then was taken to the hospital. Joey is getting quite a list of guys that aren't too pleased with him right now. That post race interview with Tony was priceless.

I loved the interview with Tony. In all fairness Hamlin got sideways because he was trying to put Logano in the wall after the touched. It's not like Joey turned Denny into the wall or was the one who put him in the hospital. Being a racer myself that's just going for the win and sometimes it turns out that way. At least they weren't points racing.

It told my son (kyle busch fan) with 3 laps to go to not count Kyle out yet. Lot's of bad blood between Hamlin and Lagano right now and that if when they get next to each other, I guarantee there will be some contact and hard racin. I honestly did not expect them to wreck each other-not going for the win like that-but I expected enough hard racing to bring Busch and even Dale Jr back into the mix. They wrecked.

I loved the interview with Tony. In all fairness Hamlin got sideways because he was trying to put Logano in the wall after the touched. It's not like Joey turned Denny into the wall or was the one who put him in the hospital. Being a racer myself that's just going for the win and sometimes it turns out that way. At least they weren't points racing.

What do you race?

What do you race?

Go-Karts, I wish I could move up to sprints or stock cars but that's just not an option.