NASCAR 2013

HSKR

Boo Jimmie, If that could have stayed green I think Jeff could have got Jimmie on the long run, he just didn't have it on the short runs like the 48 did. Decent racing and nice to see the stands full.

I to believe this is true. Long run Jeff had the best car. Couldn't touch Jimmie or Clint on the short runs

Boo Jimmie, If that could have stayed green I think Jeff could have got Jimmie on the long run, he just didn't have it on the short runs like the 48 did. Decent racing and nice to see the stands full.

I to believe this is true. Long run Jeff had the best car. Couldn't touch Jimmie or Clint on the short runs

I feel like that's been Jeff's m.o. for the majority of his career now. Probably a big reason why he can't get another cup since Nascar likes to throw a caution if someone hocks a loogie on the track. It's a solid plan to finish top ten but when you can't get going on a restart you're dead in the water these days.

How about those grills flying off the Fords, that was just weird. I can't believe they let thim glue those on in the first place, somone had to know it would happen sooner or latter.

I feel like that's been Jeff's m.o. for the majority of his career now. Probably a big reason why he can't get another cup since Nascar likes to throw a caution if someone hocks a loogie on the track. It's a solid plan to finish top ten but when you can't get going on a restart you're dead in the water these days.

How about those grills flying off the Fords, that was just weird. I can't believe they let thim glue those on in the first place, somone had to know it would happen sooner or latter.

That was weird, now they'll probably find a better way to attach them. I do like them just because it's another example of this car bring back brand indentity.

Once again, Gordon sucks on restarts, great on the long runs and has some of the worst mechanical luck of any driver as has been the case the last couple of years. The guy has everything, beautiful family, money, a bright future after he is out of the car. If I were in his shoes, it would be hard to want to race much longer with the continued crap that seems to always happen.

Once again, Gordon sucks on restarts, great on the long runs and has some of the worst mechanical luck of any driver as has been the case the last couple of years. The guy has everything, beautiful family, money, a bright future after he is out of the car. If I were in his shoes, it would be hard to want to race much longer with the continued crap that seems to always happen.

When Gordon drives for JTG Daugherty, we'll talk :lol: lol

penske cars get the hammer

Brad docked 25 points as well as Logano

http://espn.go.com/r...-texas-missteps

I like Brad but he's becoming a cry baby. Boo hoo! The rules changed from last year. You pushed the envelope too far and got caught, get over it.

The rumor I read is the Penske cars were both parked next to HMS cars in the garage, #24 and #48. Apparently the HMS guys saw something with the cars and told NASCAR to make sure to check it out during inspection and that is how they got caught. Don't know if it's true or not but if Chad was involved then it would make it more believable.