Harvey Perlman Head of BCS Playoff Committee

Why do people hate Harvey so much?

Well I mostly indended the knock to be on Pederson and on the BCS.

But speaking of Perlman, he is the guy responsible for bringing in Pederson, so he owns a big piece of the Callahan debacle. Just having seen him in his press conferences, announcing Pederson, when Solich got axed, then when he had to turn around and fire Pederson, my completely subjective impression of him is that I think the guy is a tool. Not to mention how the cost of attending UNL has gone from expensive to ridiculous during his tenure. My opinion of him wasn't changed after talking to an acquaintance who does have the opportunity to have an informed opinion.

But speaking of Perlman, he is the guy responsible for bringing in Pederson, so he owns a big piece of the Callahan debacle. Just having seen him in his press conferences, announcing Pederson, when Solich got axed, then when he had to turn around and fire Pederson, my completely subjective impression of him is that I think the guy is a tool. Not to mention how the cost of attending UNL has gone from expensive to ridiculous during his tenure. My opinion of him wasn't changed after talking to an acquaintance who does have the opportunity to have an informed opinion.

Find me a top 50 USNews Nationally Ranked Public University that doesn't raise tuition every year

Find me a top 50 USNews Nationally Ranked Public University that doesn't raise tuition every year

Not to mention in comparison with the rest of our conference....we are right on par with a majority of the public universities in the Midwest and much cheaper than several