Bollman to MSU

some Sparty fans are in denial. They apparently are in good shape since they have the OC and DC for the 2002 National Champions Even though Bollman's job on that team was to get Tress coffee.

Instead of a guy for fetching coffee, Tressel should have had another guy manning the shredder (and overwriting the hard drives).

some Sparty fans are in denial. They apparently are in good shape since they have the OC and DC for the 2002 National Champions Even though Bollman's job on that team was to get Tress coffee.

Instead of a guy for fetching coffee, Tressel should have had another guy manning the shredder (and overwriting the hard drives).

I-DONT-SEE-WHAT-YOU-DID-THERE_o_86506.jpg

Sparty needs something. If they had a halfway decent offense last year they would've been in the run to go to Pasadena. Instead, they sucked. Bad.

Bad offense. Killer D....this sounds familiar...

yeah, but tell me what program in the country is capable of having it that way, and then, having it the exact opposite 3 years later.

Sparty needs something. If they had a halfway decent offense last year they would've been in the run to go to Pasadena. Instead, they sucked. Bad.

Bad offense. Killer D....this sounds familiar...

yeah, but tell me what program in the country is capable of having it that way, and then, having it the exact opposite 3 years later.

Yeah, that's just bizarre. Jekyll and Hyde team. Weird.