GT: #10 Nebraska vs #2 Ohio State - 5:30PM - BTN

"We didn’t use nothing as an excuse. We all worked as hard as we could every day and we had some success this year. I’m proud of that” -Dylan Talley

"I’m proud to say I was part of the first year of what is going to be a great basketball program. They have a super bright future ahead of them. The future looks great. Husker fans should be looking forward to it. I know I am.” -Andre Almeida

"I’m excited about our future. There’s no doubt about it." -Tim Miles

On a side note....watching the Big East tournament. The Big East logos have a very "trippy" 3-D effect.

Toronto does the same thing on their floor. It's an optical illusion. From the TV angle, it looks like a banner stood up.

Toronto+raptors+anamorphic+optical+illusion.jpg

O8dCzCc.png

they do they the same thing on soccer pitches. For a while I wondered how the players seemed to run through it lol

Tough game to watch in the second half. OSU had so many open shots. All and all, a reason to hope for the future of the program, with what Miles has gotten done this year. Not only the basketball part of the school, but football and baseball seem to be in good hands, as well. Hats off to Tom O. looks like he set the future of these progams on a winning course.

GBR!!!