Alonzo Moore

Back to the main topic. Who do you think sees the field more this year out out these four. Jordan Westerkamp, Alonzo Moore, Taariq Allen, and Tyler Wullenwaber? Assuming Allen and Wullenwaber come back healthy.

Allen and Wullenwaber have very good chances, if they are 100%. Wullenwaber is supposedly the fastest person on the team, even with pads on. This is coming from Bell and Turner. After the injury, I am not sure if that will still be the case. Taariq is good, as well, as we saw for the short time he was able to play.

I think its going to come down to who is the overall better player, with blocking, running routes and actually catching the ball. I have only really seen Taariq in enough action, and I would say him this season out of all 4. I think it honestly can go anyway though.

I hate to be the negative nancy of the bunch this early, but one thing that is a teenie weenie bit concerning to me....

We are loaded at WR. We seem to be loaded at RB. We seem to be loaded at QB for the next few years. When are we going to see these sunpumping articles in regards to the O'line?

On paper, this is our most experience OL yet, and should be our best. I watched some a couple of old games from 2008, 2009, and we're so much better now, outside of some pass protection (I'm looking at you ARod).

Does ANYONE write glowing off-season articles about how great their OLine is going to be next year? Even if they have a great OLine, that makes their skill position players look better and the skill STILL get the pub.