What to watch for in Spring Game

Nebraska Huskers@Huskers28s

The #Huskers RED team will include: Taylor Martinez, Jamal Turner, Quincy Enunwa, Imani Cross and Trevor Roach.

Like I said, I'm betting Red.

Nebraska Huskers@Huskers13s

The #Huskers WHITE team will include: Mohammed Seisay, Kenny Bell, Corey Cooper, Courtney Love and Jared Afalava.

That's all i needed to hear, I'm going with the red team.

Parking? Heck, just park on O street, it won't be super packed like it is for a regular game. I usually don't have much of a problem finding a spot for a game (except Wisconsin) so for tomorrow, it will be easy.

While that's super great and all, it does not address my question. But thanks, I'll check out this O street you speak of if I get a chance.

Parking? Heck, just park on O street, it won't be super packed like it is for a regular game. I usually don't have much of a problem finding a spot for a game (except Wisconsin) so for tomorrow, it will be easy.

While that's super great and all, it does not address my question. But thanks, I'll check out this O street you speak of if I get a chance.

Wow, okay. I get it.

Well from what I saw at the game here is my update:

1. Defensive speed. I am ok with them being out of position once in awhile as long as they are doing it 100MPH (Kind of like Lavonte's first year here)- Everything was kind of laid back today, but you saw glimpses of the potential. Ex: TBrowns sack, Coopers big hit, Zaire and Roach flew to ball pretty good.

2. The front line of D, I am talking LB's and DLine. I will be watching the young guys to see how they handle our dynamic offense.- IMO our top two DT's didn't play (VV and Randle) so it was hard to judge DT looked pretty much the same as past, however Curry did a couple good things. DE- Ankrah is solid, he will hold down one side...and I still think Gregory will man the other...Saw some good moves by Moss and Gangwish at times. LB- Zaire and Roach played best IMO, Brown and Aflavla showed glimpses of there potential, but aren't sharp yet..thats expected. Courtney Love is a man child...him and Rose will hold down the middle fine for next few years.

3. Imani Cross. I've seen the videos/pictures of him slimmed down and I have heard the hype...I want to see it and I think I will.- Didn't see much of him but he appeared to be a little quicker getting to the edge, still a brickhouse.

4. Alonzo and Westercamp...they are the WR's of the future for us, can't wait to see them on the field!- These two did some GREAT things. Moore appeared to be slimmer than the other receivers but that muscle will come with time. These two are ran great routes and blocked great!

5. Tommy Armstrong! He will take over the reins next year when Taylor is done, it'll be nice to see where he is at as a QB right now.- Fumble problems...but other than that we have ourselves a keeper! There were a couple times on the zone read he kept when should have gave, but that's just a young guy who is excited to show what he has got. Reminds me of Taylor in his younger years...had a couple passes that were beautiful.