What to watch for in Spring Game

You are correct. I just haven't heard as much about anyone else on the DL as I have about VV. There will definitely need to be more solid play from others for it to be a good year. I just want to see for myself if he lives up to some of the hype.

Randle is a beast, just isn't having luck at staying healthy. You could see it from last year, when he played. He was basically playing 50% healthy, when he was. Curry I have heard good things about, but not lately, while Williams is looked at as a possible starter, and supposedly pretty legit. If those guys don't cut out, one of the Freshman coming in could make an immediate impact. I really like Maurice's style, athleticism and attitude.

I hope when the first team defense is out there they run jet sweep on the first play to see if we have learned anything in the offseason? granted I want our defense to be ready for all things but Im a little afraid what the results might be. In order to be a great defense you have to be willing to stop any and all plays regardless when it is called...

I hope when the first team defense is out there they run jet sweep on the first play to see if we have learned anything in the offseason? granted I want our defense to be ready for all things but Im a little afraid what the results might be. In order to be a great defense you have to be willing to stop any and all plays regardless when it is called...

I hope they don't run the jet sweep because if the defense learned nothing and gets burned on that play, people will set fire to the stadium.

I hope they don't run the jet sweep because if the defense learned nothing and gets burned on that play, people will set fire to the stadium.

It could turn into a blowout if that happens. Fortunately Nebraska will still win so the stadium should be safe.

A kid with the last name of Gangwish. Maybe special teams. Rush end. He'll be the one that plays like he's pissed, and probably is, and those that want to see 100 mph, he's the guy.

What?

Ok I think I put it together. I think its going to be interesting to see all of our LBers play. They are all athletic, just be nice to see how athletic they are in person, rather than listening to reporters.

A kid with the last name of Gangwish. Maybe special teams. Rush end. He'll be the one that plays like he's pissed, and probably is, and those that want to see 100 mph, he's the guy.

What?

Ok I think I put it together. I think its going to be interesting to see all of our LBers play. They are all athletic, just be nice to see how athletic they are in person, rather than listening to reporters.

Not a LB anymore. Switched to DE. 255 lbs. now and growing.

What?

Not a LB anymore. Switched to DE. 255 lbs. now and growing.

Interesting, I use to read reports of him when he was at LB, but haven't heard anything about him at DE. He has a some stout competition in front of him to see playing time.