Time to tax the poor?

The difference being that I doubt that the federal government is paying 62% of your car insurance premiums and administrative costs. They are paying those for crop insurance premiums like BRBs. (The welfare queen! :P)

My post was directed at the ironic statement he made regarding insurance in general.

The difference being that I doubt that the federal government is paying 62% of your car insurance premiums and administrative costs. They are paying those for crop insurance premiums like BRBs. (The welfare queen! :P)

My post was directed at the ironic statement he made regarding insurance in general.

Obviously, my post went way over your head. Carl figured it out and spelled in out for you.

Obviously, my post went way over your head. Carl figured it out and spelled in out for you.

Obviously, my post went way over your head. Maybe this will help.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXfGeMNnBsM

People getting subsidies for health insurance = bad.

People getting subsidies for crop insurance = good.

Actually, if people would calm down a little and stop reading into posts what isn't there, (Carl)I am all for restructuring all ag programs so that there are no subsidies unless there is a crisis. And, that is the same way I look at social programs also. There should be a minimal level of support when it truly is needed. Other than that, farmers shouldn't be getting subsidies.

Now, normally I wouldn't even think that should be there for an industry except I look at farming in the US as a national security issue also. We have the best and most reliable source of food in the world. We need to make sure that stays that way. We don't need subsidies when corn is $7.

People getting subsidies for health insurance = bad.

People getting subsidies for crop insurance = good.

Actually, if people would calm down a little and stop reading into posts what isn't there, (Carl)I am all for restructuring all ag programs so that there are no subsidies unless there is a crisis. And, that is the same way I look at social programs also. There should be a minimal level of support when it truly is needed. Other than that, farmers shouldn't be getting subsidies.

Now, normally I wouldn't even think that should be there for an industry except I look at farming in the US as a national security issue also. We have the best and most reliable source of food in the world. We need to make sure that stays that way. We don't need subsidies when corn is $7.

I can't hear your logical arguments over the sound of your welfare. :D