Assortative Mating

i try to explain this to my wife, but she still is not convinced i should impregnate however many women i can.

How can you deny the women of the world access to yourself?

exactly, she loves me. why would she want to deny other women that same joy? selfish, if you ask me.

The author seems to be taking a very basic theme :

• People have tendencies to marry others of the same economic level/social status.

...and tries to wrap it in some sort of elitist Ivy League scandal that he is exposing.

Tendencies are not limits, however, and that is the picture he wanted to paint.

If you're not Ivy League, you aren't allowed to be because those that are won't let you.

This is absurdly false, misleading, and actually acts to perpetrate the very thing the author portends.

If you simply tell someone they can't do something enough - you don't even need a system designed to hold them down.

• Fire 1

• People have tendencies to marry others of the same economic level/social status.

...and tries to wrap it in some sort of elitist Ivy League scandal that he is exposing.

If you're not Ivy League, you aren't allowed to be because those that are won't let you.

This is absurdly false, misleading, and actually acts to perpetrate the very thing the author portends.

If you simply tell someone they can't do something enough - you don't even need a system designed to hold them down.

Agree!!!!

Agree!!!!

So you're the one who +1 his post. :\

First time I had ever done that because I didn't even know that feature was there. I felt so cool doing it.

At least I didn't photo shop it in.

+1 for poking fun at knapplc using Photoshop to create forged screenshots.

...not sure why he denies having it or being able to use it. :dunno