DE Terry Ramsey

Nexus

• 1 month later...

Performed well at NFTC last weekend. Top 3: WVU, UK and Indiana. Were we even pushing for him?

Ramsey mentioned he liked the stadiums and the fanbases (which factored into his decision).

:rollin

He has to be kidding, right?! All's I have to say is, VM is a hell of a recruiter. People complain about the crap Urban Meyers says to recruit, but I can't imagine what VM is saying to sell these kids this kind of crap. Also, Indiana?! WTF? Their football fanbase is not much better than UK.

I'm going to take a wild guess and say we are not recruiting him hardly at all. They throw offers out to get to know the kid and his level of interest, also so they can come back anytime if he blows up during his senior year or we miss on higher prospects and say, we offered you a long time ago

I'm going to take a wild guess and say we are not recruiting him hardly at all. They throw offers out to get to know the kid and his level of interest, also so they can come back anytime if he blows up during his senior year or we miss on higher prospects and say, we offered you a long time ago

Or a kid with zero skill wants publicity and tells Rivals we offered him and our coaches have never even heard of the kid... :dunno

• 1 month later...