Great new Husker Football Book coming out soon

Reading about this book in these pages still didn't prepare me for the impact it has when you have a copy in hand. This thing is enormous, and each page is wall to wall quotes and anecdotes.

Won't have time to start reading this til the weekend but glancing through it, it looks quite impressive. I can't imagine how many hours went into creating this thing. If there's a more in-depth book out there about any team, college or pro, I'd like to see it.

• Fire 1

It's a good thing Kindle lets me resize the font. Otherwise I (and thousands of other old farts) would need new glasses or a magnifying glass.

Can't wait to see the Kindle version.

Standing by anxiously. I can't think of better reading material for the time between games this season.

• Fire 1

I'm currently deployed right now on the USS San Antonio and have been reading like crazy, just got done with some books and needed some new material. As soon as I had a free second I saw these and instantly went on Amazon to order the set. I can't wait for them to get here! Good stuff, and looks very thorough.

• Fire 2

You guys have no idea how important it is for me to read your feedback as you delve into the book. Keep the conversation rolling... many thanks.

The kindle version might be out in the next 24 hours...might not be absolutely perfect, but it will achieve the desired entertainment I strove for nonetheless.

Please feel free to like my "No Place Like Nebraska: Anatomy of an Era Vols 1 & 2" facebook page..and share with everyone you know. GBR!

By the way, it took me 4 years to write it. :hmmph

Great to hear that you are enjoying it Mr. Accountability...keep your comments flowing. They serve to inspire me and remind me why I wrote it in the first place.

Thanks for your service bleedNUred. I hope it takes you back to the dirt and grass of Nebraska while you bounce around the seaways.

FYI: Kindle edition may be out in a day or so. GBR!

The KINDLE Edition has arrived and is available! Below are the links...as they are not hooked up with the hard copy on the website yet.

***And if you are a Huskerboard member you will receive the special Huskerboard Discount of 40% off the Kindle edition. To get the discount code simply

message me on Huskerboard here and I will pass along the discount code to you. (Please keep this info to yourself though, as I don't want my publishing house's account to go negative. LOL)

"No Place Like Nebraska: Anatomy of an Era" Kindle edition links:

Vol 1.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00EJT8MSA

Vol 2.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00EJWCYDQ

You guys have no idea how important it is for me to read your feedback as you delve into the book. Keep the conversation rolling... many thanks.

The kindle version might be out in the next 24 hours...might not be absolutely perfect, but it will achieve the desired entertainment I strove for nonetheless.

Please feel free to like my "No Place Like Nebraska: Anatomy of an Era Vols 1 & 2" facebook page..and share with everyone you know. GBR!

By the way, it took me 4 years to write it. :hmmph

I just "liked" and "shared" on Facebook. I can't wait to get my hands on it.

• Fire 1

Hi knapplc, I've got Createspace handling all the handling (pardon the pun) so you'll probably get the fastest solution by contacting them directly. You ordered both and only Volume 1 showed up? That ain't right! Let me know if you hit a wall and don't get your questions answered, will you? Thanks.

And I'm the same as you...I like the old-school version the best.