2013 Big Red Weekend

Samuel McKewon@swmckewonOWH45s

Recruiting: Abu Lamin now will not make Big Red Weekend. He'll take an official to Florida instead.

Of course he will... ha! I think this kid goes SEC... the only reason he had us in his top group is because we were one of the best offers he had... as more SEC teams offer, we'll fall out. Yes he likes that "the greats" from Fort Scott went to NU, but when it comes down to it, I see him going SEC.

OL Nick Gates from Bishop Gorman (NV) will be here for BRW according to Huskers Illustrated. Really like this kid, would be a big get for the OL.

Not sure if any of the other Bishop Gorman guys will be here as well, a getting a guy like 2015 TE Alize Jones here would be big.

Yea, Aliz'e Jones and 2014 DT Zach Singer will also be here for camp and BRW. The Bishop Gorman HC is coming to help with the camp and all three are coming with him. Heck of an in road we are finally taking advantage of thanks to Barney Cotton.

TV Williams also confirmed he is driving up with family.

Hell of a turn out we are getting for BRW, heck of a job by the coaching staff.

Kalen Ballage is also coming

Don't think Edwards is coming.

Yes... just to summarize the last 3 threads...

Mike Edwards committed to Kentucky and will not come.

Logan Cheadle is down to Iowa State and Missouri and will not come.

Taven Bryan is committed to Florida and will not come.

But... you can add Kalen Ballage and his little brother. They will be coming.

Good news with ballage. I think he could be the LB of the class. Would have liked to get Taven on a visit but oh well. Needed some good news.

I think I heard that we would let him play any position he wanted and that he would play RB.