What Season Would You Prefer?

Dude,

We're probably similar in our expectations for that CCG. It just didnt feel good to me leading up to that game. There just wasnt that feeling. Like I've said before, losing that game wouldnt have been a shocker, even if it was handily. But getting run out of the building in the first half was mind-boggling yes.

As far Denard goes, we have to realize that the only real drive He was able to piece together-the one on which he was injured at about the 10 yard line-was a direct result of that drive being kept alive by a sarcastaball penalty. I happen to thing the defense was doing a phenomenal job on Denard based on the previous experiences with quarterbacks of that skillset. Just my opinion I guess.

I guess I just dont see how the team did NOT make improvements throughout the year. I really dont they regressed over the whole body of work. Yes, the CCG was a huge step back, but still, I thought the overall season they improved after the Ohio St game. Obviously they had their blips here and there, but who doesnt.

F'n Alabama.... :hmmph

says ESPN :rolleyes:

Wait, didn't they lose a game last year???

I was using the sarcasm....

Dude,

We're probably similar in our expectations for that CCG. It just didnt feel good to me leading up to that game. There just wasnt that feeling. Like I've said before, losing that game wouldnt have been a shocker, even if it was handily. But getting run out of the building in the first half was mind-boggling yes.

As far Denard goes, we have to realize that the only real drive He was able to piece together-the one on which he was injured at about the 10 yard line-was a direct result of that drive being kept alive by a sarcastaball penalty. I happen to thing the defense was doing a phenomenal job on Denard based on the previous experiences with quarterbacks of that skillset. Just my opinion I guess.

I guess I just dont see how the team did NOT make improvements throughout the year. I really dont they regressed over the whole body of work. Yes, the CCG was a huge step back, but still, I thought the overall season they improved after the Ohio St game. Obviously they had their blips here and there, but who doesnt.

Sarcasm will not be tolerated. :)

Dude,

I wasnt. So heh.