Nebraska's Getting Hosed

Im sure they just wanted to include all of the traditional powers in the poll, hence USC from last year not being on there, and hence the big eleven, i mean ten, being represented by a team that never won the national title, a team that split it, and a team that probably shouldnt have won it, all though to be fair, they actually did go out there and earn it, so they are clearly better than the other two representatives from the most overrated conference in collegiate athletics. I have no problem with the poll, its all a moot point anyways, because anyone who doesnt put that 95 team first has never watched a game of football before, or is to stupid to comprehend the game.

[the only thing that matters is Michigan has been better all the years of Nebraska's sad existance.]

Mich is the only team I have seen in the last 40 or so years start each season rated as one of the top teams in the country and end up losing 2 or 3 game most years, but I guess your fans are used to it. [1 split N/C in 50yrs] So if Mich gets beat in the bowl game this year it shouldn't come as a surprise for you guys. Mich fans are used to being let down.

GBR!!! :smokin

LOL!! Meeeechigan has been better than NU?

Again, you can't spell Lloyd Carr without at least 2 L's.

Hey, beat Ohio State once before you come in here and start blasting away! :rollin

I'm chalking this one up as another "that's nice......." thread.

But....... I don't think that's a great strategy, seeing how the name "Bill" also has 2 Ls...... ......

But, uh......

:include

....... :restore2

LOL!! Meeeechigan has been better than NU?

Hey, beat Ohio State once before you come in here and start blasting away! :rollin

Ah.. you can say something like that after you beat a real team this year... so far the best wins you have are against Colorado and Iowa State-- who are both by my count one step away from total losers.

LOL!!  Meeeechigan has been better than NU? 

Hey, beat Ohio State once before you come in here and start blasting away!  :rollin

I'm chalking this one up as another "that's nice......." thread.

But....... I don't think that's a great strategy, seeing how the name "Bill" also has 2 Ls...... ......

But, uh......

:include

....... :restore2

Good Point. If we were going to play that game, this year it would be

LLLLoyd Carr vs. BiLLLL Callahan. Actually, I guess it could Just be BiLL CaLLahan, huh? It is an improvement over BiLLL CaLLLahan, though.

LOL!!  Meeeechigan has been better than NU? 

Hey, beat Ohio State once before you come in here and start blasting away!  :rollin

Is this a joke???

Ohio State would slap Nebraska silly. So stop trying to act like Ohio State is some kind of cover for the Huskers, these two teams are on a completely different wavelength. Come the 28th you will realize how mistakingly wrong you are too. Obviously you haven't been paying attention to your Huskers, our Wolverines, or the Buckeyes.