Josh Mitchell is my new favorite player

If you are on twitter follow this guy because he is calling out teammates for not working hard....specifically Valentine....love it! We need leadership on this team and not the new captains every week crap they did last year . Accountability!

https://twitter.com/J_Mitch05

https://twitter.com/J_Mitch05/status/340301909564993536

These boys thought I was playing...some of y'all might not like me soon I'm tired of bein average it's time for some of y'all to grow up

https://twitter.com/J_Mitch05/status/339950022777008128

I used to fear being disliked by ppl but to get the best potential out of some folks they gona have to dislike u for a while

If you are on twitter follow this guy because he is calling out teammates for not working hard....specifically Valentine....love it! We need leadership on this team and not the new captains every week crap they did last year . Accountability!

not good - although I can't find one where he specifically calls out VV.

Not sure Twitter is the best place for all of this to come out, but here's Mitchell calling out Valentine:

@J_Mitch05

@TheRealVRVJ: Solid 9 hour work day, I can't wait to see my check lol.” I can't wait to see you work out

Then Quincy Enunwa comments:

@QuincyEnunwa

@J_Mitch05 @TheRealVRVJ lol let my boy Vince live. If he's not working out he's not being accountable but stall him out on twitter.

@J_Mitch05

@QuincyEnunwa @TheRealVRVJ not stallin anyone out anywhere I don't care cuz on Saturday I'm not tryna hear the b.s

@QuincyEnunwa

@J_Mitch05 @TheRealVRVJ lol I can dig it, but we've gotta handle the "leaders" who arent being accountable before we can get on any1 lower.

@J_Mitch05

@QuincyEnunwa @TheRealVRVJ I'm on everyone ass he not the only 1 he just be who I see all on twitter

I like Mitchell's attitude, though:

@J_Mitch05

If u got time to tweet Instagram & party but u not workin out & preparing for the most "important" thing in your life ima call u out..watch

Thanks Lyons.

Now on a serious note. This is concerning on one level. Yet very encouraging on another. Sorry to say it, but sometimes these things need to get aired out. It may be time to just weed some folks out. I like it, but I dont like that it's happening.

It also has this feeling of complete discontent-which is good-yet some distrust as well.

As the OP said. Accountablity has to happen. If this is what it takes to get it done so be it. They dont have to love each other. But they have to respect each other. Either ramp it up and get with it, or get the hell out.

This doesn't concern me too much.

This happens with teams. I'm glad its happening now as opposed to later.

These guys spend a ton of time together. It can get testy.

Hopefully it lights a fire under anyone who it might touch a nerve with on the team. If it doesn't affect you, you don't mind it.