Josh Mitchell is my new favorite player

If you have to resort to 'twitter' to motivate your teammates then things are even worse than I thought in Pelini land.

2.5/10

chortle... twitterisfuckingstupid8.jpg

You are completely out of your mind if you think this is the only form of motivation being used. This is a player taking initiative. Not Bo. Bo can't have any access to the players right now.

I know that. I guess in my mind I'd rather a player make it a point to talk to that guy man to man versus using social media. Maybe todays player is just different. Twitter's all the rage now. I get that. It just seems ridiculous to me to have to resort to something like that. Handle that crap in house instead of on the internet. Again it's a different environment now. I guess this sort of thing was bound to happen.

I said this earlier. This is not the first, second, or third time that VV has been talked to about this. Did you hear about those times? Nope. They tried to talk to him in person on more than one occasion. It didn't work. This twitter blast seems to be working, thus far, does it not? (He hasn't tweeted in a couple days!)

Um, for the people who want to pin this on the coaching staff already. Aren't we at the point where coaches can't have access to their players? I am pretty sure it is at that point in the offseason where the players should be accountable for themselves. Sounds like a few guys on the team are playing hookey while others are continuing to work their butts off.

One name that I haven't seen tossed around as a "vocal leader" for the defensive line is Jason Ankrah. Josh Mitchell shouldn't be kicking Valentine's ass about his work ethic, but rather Jason Ankrah or Thaddeus Randle should be.

Josh Mitchell shouldn't be kicking Valentine's ass about his work ethic, but rather Jason Ankrah or Thaddeus Randle should be.

Maybe they are. Just not on twitter for all of us to see.

It is possible for things to be said by some to other outside of twitter still, right?

Or is that just too 2011?

Josh Mitchell shouldn't be kicking Valentine's ass about his work ethic, but rather Jason Ankrah or Thaddeus Randle should be.

It is possible for things to be said by some to other outside of twitter still, right?

My thoughts exactly.

My thoughts exactly.

Or maybe he called him out on Myspace, and I'm the only one to see it.

I saw an interesting screen name status from Ankrah on MSN messenger about it.

That was said perfectly lol

One can only hope that you are correct.