When was the last off season that was this lackluster among fans

I am a huge Taylor fan, have been since his first start, but I am not as convinced about our offense as others seem to be. When we play the tough games, we were hard pressed to keep pace. This year they should be better, and I think we really need them to be.

Last year I put a lot of that on the D. Keeping pace against Wisconsin, etc was not going to happen. I put the UCLA loss on the O. The D did enough in the second half we should have won by 2 TDs, instead they laid an egg. My entire basis for the improved offense is centered around my hope for limited turnovers. I just can't imagine it can continue to be as bad as it has been in those regards. The OSU game, the O played a big role in the D letting that one get away from us with those two early Martinez turnovers. Could have been a different game. This team just has not really found a way to control momentum when they need to. Those comeback wins were nice...but even then, it didn't seem like the momentum really swung due to our doing...often times more the other teams.

The biggest disapointment with last season for me was the lack of a complete game. 2011 didn't have many, a lot less than 2010...but there was the Michigan St. game, and the Iowa game to look to. Last year I don't really see one of those.