Besides the big N

huskerguy

yeah but who do you as husker fans really think are great fans? Colorado

:rollin:rollin:rollin I'm sorry, I thought the question was:

Besides the big N, -Whos has the best fans?

I must have misread the question.

:rollin:rollin I bet the Buffs think they are the best fans! :rollin:rollin:rollin

IMO Iowa has very good fans, not too spoiled and travel well. The OUTBACK sold out in less than 24 hours. :cheers

Iowa has very good fans

Are you serious? Hawks fans are terrible. Or at least they were the five or so times I've been there. For starters the student used to throw crap at their own band and cheerleaders. I also saw two fist fights in the student section followed up by drunk after drunk being taken out by security. The other times most of the people around us left at halftime to go tailgate instead of watch the game. I haven't been there in 5 years so maybe things have changed. They do travel well though.

I only saw one USC game, at the Collesium in LA. It was early 2003, so they were just going on their big run. I was there to cheer on BYU, and everyone was extremely respectful, right down to the drunken students. It was a happy drunk as opposed to the drunken rages we see from CU fans. Maybe things have changed and there are more punks after the two (maybe three) titles in a row, but my experience was great.

The Fans in ASU are horrible. When my friend that has season tickets invites me I always wear my Nebraska Jersey.

Needless to say I hear a neverending chant of 19-0, 19-0. I dont even remember how long ago that happened. However I do get to remind them that we handed their asses to them in a season where we didnt turn out to be all that.

I will find out about USC next year to see how their fans are. That game will be traveled to and have this Husker representing.

My dad and I went to ND in 2000. All of their fans were extremely respectful before, during and after the game. Somehow we ended up with some booster's seats three rows up in the South endzone I think. The folks around us were pretty peeved that we got those seats, but not at us, just the folks who sold them. They stand on so much tradition there, and they're so proud of every bit of it, it seemed they considered being a bad or unruly host as beneath them. Great trip all the way around.

As someone who knows what its like to live and work around both Husker fan and chuckeye wannabe fan, its a no brainer HUSKER FAN ALL THE WAY.

Iowa fans sure talk a good talk....they do NOT walk a very good walk. For example, I had to attend an I-Club event this past summer for work. Worst three plus hours of my life (that includes the 5-6 debacle and the 93 orange bowl officials screwjob). They're extremely cheap about giving financially. I saw stuff going at the action/silent action that would have gone for at least two to five times higher in Nebraska. They bragged the whole time about how great fans they are, yadda, yadda, yadda. I couldn't get drunk fast enough or find a trash can to puke it.

They're bandwagonish at best. I remember hawk fans this season bragging how they'd sold out kinnick somethin like 20 times in a row this year and were going to be sold out season ticket basis for the first time ever...Unhuh, yeah, not the least bit impressed chuckeye fan. when you sell out kinnick against all the ball state's, uni's and northwestern's for 40 years in a row you can flap your trap. until then - SHUT UP! You are not the best fans in the region, country and hell even in your own state!

Sure they travel well, but so do the Skers. Besides, usually by mid december 3/4 of iowa and nebraska folk are ready for someplace to defrost.

The Chuckeyes at best a single a level, maybe double a compared with those who are chozen members of husker nation.

Their potential basketball civil war involving alford's status as coach will be as messy if not more so than the solich war.

Remember Husker faithful, we are the BEST fans no ifs, ands or buts about it. Our gameday experiences blow just about everyone else's out of the water, especially the chuckeyes. Our stadium kicks Kinnick's, specially with the new north stadium jumbotron going in. our new football facilities will blow iowa's completely out of the water, besides the fact that all our facilities kick the holy crap out of iowa's to begin with. shoot, even the devaney center with its recent upgrades kicks the snot out of carver-chuckeye.

ok, sorry about the rant, just an old husker stuck in hawkeye hell venting. can't wait til saturday when i walk into carver-chuckeye to watch a bad arizona state men's basketball team pound the chuckeyes while i'll be proudly wearing my cornhusker red in support of our volleyball team doing something iowa hasn't done in any sport recently - win a national championship!!! Eat that chuckeyes.

GO BIG RED!!! :restore2

As someone who knows what its like to live and work around both Husker fan and chuckeye wannabe fan, its a no brainer HUSKER FAN ALL THE WAY.

Iowa fans sure talk a good talk....they do NOT walk a very good walk. For example, I had to attend an I-Club event this past summer for work. Worst three plus hours of my life (that includes the 5-6 debacle and the 93 orange bowl officials screwjob). They're extremely cheap about giving financially. I saw stuff going at the action/silent action that would have gone for at least two to five times higher in Nebraska. They bragged the whole time about how great fans they are, yadda, yadda, yadda. I couldn't get drunk fast enough or find a trash can to puke it.

They're bandwagonish at best. I remember hawk fans this season bragging how they'd sold out kinnick somethin like 20 times in a row this year and were going to be sold out season ticket basis for the first time ever...Unhuh, yeah, not the least bit impressed chuckeye fan. when you sell out kinnick against all the ball state's, uni's and northwestern's for 40 years in a row you can flap your trap. until then - SHUT UP! You are not the best fans in the region, country and hell even in your own state!

Sure they travel well, but so do the Skers. Besides, usually by mid december 3/4 of iowa and nebraska folk are ready for someplace to defrost.

The Chuckeyes at best a single a level, maybe double a compared with those who are chozen members of husker nation.

Their potential basketball civil war involving alford's status as coach will be as messy if not more so than the solich war.

Remember Husker faithful, we are the BEST fans no ifs, ands or buts about it. Our gameday experiences blow just about everyone else's out of the water, especially the chuckeyes. Our stadium kicks Kinnick's, specially with the new north stadium jumbotron going in. our new football facilities will blow iowa's completely out of the water, besides the fact that all our facilities kick the holy crap out of iowa's to begin with. shoot, even the devaney center with its recent upgrades kicks the snot out of carver-chuckeye.

ok, sorry about the rant, just an old husker stuck in hawkeye hell venting. can't wait til saturday when i walk into carver-chuckeye to watch a bad arizona state men's basketball team pound the chuckeyes while i'll be proudly wearing my cornhusker red in support of our volleyball team doing something iowa hasn't done in any sport recently - win a national championship!!! Eat that chuckeyes.

GO BIG RED!!! :restore2

:wtf nice rant. Hate much?? :bang