2 guys are out

More likely.... Marijuana. Pretty easy to believe that on a football team of 130 people that at least a few dabble in things they shouldnt, considering that about half of the university probably does at some point or another. Either way these guys are idiots getting caught right before their senior bowl game. I still feel bad for them, because they worked really hard all year to get here.

ok, thanks nameless........i just find it kind of odd that 2 guys would get suspended this late and since the last season game......just like everyone else here, wondering what went wrong?

hunter

I heard from an inside source this evening that both suspensions were drug related

Just found out what went down. You are right, it was drug related. They both got caught on their drug test with an illegal substance. Not surprised because it's a theme with a lot of college athletes across the board. I knew a few ex-huskers who did it under Solich and Tom Osborne. You would think some guys should be expecting a drug test considering the NCAA usually requires drug results to be conducted prior to bowl games or after the regular season (sometimes during the regular season) and the results to be sent in.

Usually when a guy is suspended for violating team rules, that's what it is 9 out of 10 times.

When Michigan goes to town on Nebraska on the 28th... these 2 guys will matter not! So don't even try to use this as an excuse for the poor football program in general!

the only way scUM is going to go to town on Nebraska is if the Huskers take them out on a date and pays for everything.

how do i say this with out offending anyone........well here goes

since the wolverines are heterosexually challenged i dont see any dating happening.

talk crap now but have the sack to come back on the board later.

if scUM beats NU, it wont be because of the loss of 2 players. Team game and Team effort unlike scUM where losses are blamed on the head coach