UFC on Fox Sports 1: Shogun vs Sonnen

GSG

Urijah Hall doesnt stand a chance against a grappler or someone who closes the distance. He is easily figured out. Guy has talent but isnt balanced.

Hats off to Browne and the ref for not ending that. 'Reem might be in trouble.... Maybe a roy NElson/'Reem fight?

Faber looked really good... now can he fight like that in a title fight?

Hell ya to Chael. Sonnen looked great and I think it might be all over for Shogun.... He was unimpressive.

Chael/Wandy will be awesome.... if it happens.

Chael's post fight interview was(as always) freaking perfect.

All and all, it was a hell of an event.

Was there some sort of new camera that they used on Saturday? There were times were it almost looked like they were fighting in my living room

Phantom Cam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndeCZPs7I_I

There was also a camera that was on the floor by the cage that would shoot video of the fighters while they were on the ground as if they were using a DSLR camera but I really liked it

Was there some sort of new camera that they used on Saturday? There were times were it almost looked like they were fighting in my living room

Phantom Cam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndeCZPs7I_I

There was also a camera that was on the floor by the cage that would shoot video of the fighters while they were on the ground as if they were using a DSLR camera but I really liked it

That's the one I was talking about. I can't find what it's called or what type of equipment it is. Made for some very cool shots though!