Defensive Tackle Kevin Williams is out

We have some options in the middle and we are going to be pretty multiple with what we do. It's not like I am saying that it doesn't hurt us at all, but with the experience these guys have overall, everybody is a bit of an unknown commodity. Let's see how they put together a defense, how they call it, and the personnel packages they use before we start talking about depth or injuries having an impact on depth.

We have some options in the middle and we are going to be pretty multiple with what we do. It's not like I am saying that it doesn't hurt us at all, but with the experience these guys have overall, everybody is a bit of an unknown commodity. Let's see how they put together a defense, how they call it, and the personnel packages they use before we start talking about depth or injuries having an impact on depth.

Two DT positions open, and we have Curry, Valentine, Randle, and Nickens. We do have two incoming freshman, who don't know the playbook, but I wouldn't count them out. I do see Maliek Collins possibly getting some playing time, especially with Williams out. Whether these guys are experienced or not, I don't think that throws out the fact that this hurts us depth wise, and we were slim before this happened. Unless Guy or Okuyemi come out of nowhere, which I am not holding my breathe on, this hurts us. Williams was projected as getting significant playing time, by the coaches. Also, besides Randle, Williams was the most experienced DT we had.

Testing, testing, is the mic on?

Anyway, I'm new here, greetings to all Cornheads :worship Kevin Williams out, is that like for the whole season? If so, well, I feel like my dog just died. Maybe the young bucks can compensate for the loss, but I have my doubts.

Welcome! To answer your question, Pelini stated that Williams hurt his knee on Friday morning and would be sidelined for the season.

Testing, testing, is the mic on?

Anyway, I'm new here, greetings to all Cornheads :worship Kevin Williams out, is that like for the whole season? If so, well, I feel like my dog just died. Maybe the young bucks can compensate for the loss, but I have my doubts.

Welcome! To answer your question, Pelini stated that Williams hurt his knee on Friday morning and would be sidelined for the season.

Thanks. Well, that's too bad for KW, we could've used him.