Bo Ruud out

txdrdubya

This is a big loss. Bo has been solid all year, I feel bad for him. We really need someone to step up. Looks like it is going to be brandenberg but I suppose they could do some moving around positions and have either Turner or Dillard in there. Whoever it is, they are going to have to step it up.

yes it is going to hurt. i know that the coaches were working Barry Turner at OLB but with Wali getting suspended i am sure that he will be rotating at DE instead.

is Dillard going to start in the middle now and move mckeon to the outside or are there other LB's that can step in on the outside?

That's what i think they should do. I think McKeon is more than capable of playing the WILL and that would give Dillard some valuable playing time.

I can't figure why they are even trying turner at olb, he was doing fine at dend.  These coaches just love the move guys around.  Never let them master a position.

Turner could play either and should play either. By his play at DE this year, looks like he has a pretty good handle on DE. :thumbs

Not to take anything away from Brandenburgh, but if we have better guys to play that position then they should be playing.

Maybe they will keep turner at OLB and then have potter play some more at DE.

I can't figure why they are even trying turner at olb, he was doing fine at dend. These coaches just love the move guys around. Never let them master a position.

Well Benard there is this thing called injuries. Believe it or not there is also diciplinary actions that occur from time to time. Thus, leaving holes on a postition that need filled....When was the last Husker practice and team/coaches meeting you went to? Don't you think the coaches know where players should play based on peformance and ability? Oh that's right your gut instinct is kicking in again! :dumdum

I can't figure why they are even trying turner at olb, he was doing fine at dend. These coaches just love the move guys around. Never let them master a position.

Well Benard there is this thing called injuries. Believe it or not there is also diciplinary actions that occur from time to time. Thus, leaving holes on a postition that need filled....When was the last Husker practice and team/coaches meeting you went to? Don't you think the coaches know where players should play based on peformance and ability? Oh that's right your gut instinct is kicking in again! :dumdum

No I don't think they do. I've never seen a coaching staff flip flop guys and throw them around all over heck. It's one thing to do it at the end of the year or try it on a guy or two but they do it all year to about anyone and everyone. Poor kids can't master a position. If you don't get the reps at one position you aren't going to improve. Take it to the bank.

No I don't think they do. I've never seen a coaching staff flip flop guys and throw them around all over heck. It's one thing to do it at the end of the year or try it on a guy or two but they do it all year to about anyone and everyone. Poor kids can't master a position. If you don't get the reps at one position you aren't going to improve. Take it to the bank.

Have any examples you'd like to point to?