Mich-ND

nic

Sunday, Notre Dame coach Brian Kelly said he didn’t see the game “as one of those historic, traditional Notre Dame rivalries," which is why the team is opting out of the series as it makes its moves to the ACC.

Not a good rivalry because Neuter Dame is 16-23 in the series (and one tie). They'll probably replace Meechicken with one of the service academies, for a better rivalry. Does the Coast Guard have a football team? Fricken Golden Domer pansies. :facepalm:

Heh That's what Hoke said, they are still going to play Purdue, they are still going to play MSU, but not Michigan, they are chickening out. Myself I just found the whole thing odd, it was a nice marque game to play early on for both.

So they're keeping Turdue but ditching the Vulvarines. That pretty much says it all right there. Sheesh, grow some balls Kelly. :facepalm:

Seems like Neuter Dame would realize these series are cyclical. You'll mostly lose for 10 or 15 years, then mostly win for the next 10 or 15 years. That is, if the two teams are more or less balanced. A perfect example of that is The Game. You don't see Meechicken bailing out just because the Bucknuts have won most from teh past decade or so.

Heh That's what Hoke said, they are still going to play Purdue, they are still going to play MSU, but not Michigan, they are chickening out. Myself I just found the whole thing odd, it was a nice marque game to play early on for both.

So they're keeping Turdue but ditching the Vulvarines. That pretty much says it all right there. Sheesh, grow some balls Kelly. :facepalm:

Seems like Neuter Dame would realize these series are cyclical. You'll mostly lose for 10 or 15 years, then mostly win for the next 10 or 15 years. That is, if the two teams are more or less balanced. A perfect example of that is The Game. You don't see Meechicken bailing out just because the Bucknuts have won most from teh past decade or so.

Exactly, I've watched The Game for over 3 decades and after 30 years it's still a tie. Though Nuance are you from Ohio? You seem to be making lot's of spelling errors? :P

Exactly, I've watched The Game for over 3 decades and after 30 years it's still a tie. Though Nuance are you from Ohio? You seem to be making lot's of spelling errors? :P

Spelling errors? Like Bucknuts?? lol

Now if I had accused *you* of being from O-HI-O, well, them would be fightin' words. :lol:

Now if I had accused *you* of being from O-HI-O, well, them would be fightin' words. :lol:

I missed the Bucknuts hehe

I see you equally hate everyone. :P

I missed the Bucknuts hehe

I see you equally hate everyone. :P

Ha ha! Vulvarines? Bucknuts, Turdue? Those are terms of endearment. :lol: