Mich-ND

nic

id like michigan to be undefeated when we play them. I have no doubt we will be 8-0 and if Michigan is too, that would be an intense game. Gameday forsure!!

Game Day is in Ann Arbor this weekend....for a regional rivalry with no national interest. Actually, Kelly backed off his comments.

http://espn.go.com/c...ichigan-rivalry

It is now a 'great and historic rivalry'. Maybe he is just joking.

id like michigan to be undefeated when we play them. I have no doubt we will be 8-0 and if Michigan is too, that would be an intense game. Gameday forsure!!

Game Day is in Ann Arbor this weekend....for a regional rivalry with no national interest. Actually, Kelly backed off his comments.

It's called "trolling"

It's called "trolling"

An unnamed source just told the Columbus Dispatch that Ohio State players like to tattoo their university provided hookers before they do blow off of them.

It's called "trolling"

An unnamed source just told the Columbus Dispatch that Ohio State players like to tattoo their university provided hookers before they do blow off of them.

What's wrong with wanting tattooed chicks?

From a national standpoint, ND-USC is obviously the big game to watch concerning ND rivalries. ND-Michigan was easily the second biggest game. After that, the Mich State's, Purdue's, Navy's, etc don't matter at all. The people that watch those games are either national ND fans or college fb fans watching because one of those teams have a good chance to beat ND that year and they want to see ND lose and may flip it over if the see the score is still tight in the second half.

I can guarantee you that there is no other team in college football more people watch in hope that they lose than ND.

From a national standpoint, ND-USC is obviously the big game to watch concerning ND rivalries. ND-Michigan was easily the second biggest game. After that, the Mich State's, Purdue's, Navy's, etc don't matter at all. The people that watch those games are either national ND fans or college fb fans watching because one of those teams have a good chance to beat ND that year and they want to see ND lose and may flip it over if the see the score is still tight in the second half.

I can guarantee you that there is no other team in college football more people watch in hope that they lose than ND.

I concur with the bolded.

Yeah ND No one cares about the precious Navy,Turdue or sPitt games.

OSU's second biggest rival is Illinois historically but now its Penn State probably. You know why? because they are generally good football teams. Doesn't matter that we've played Illinois 85 more times.

Wisconsin