My opinion on our JUCO/lower star grabs

Carrington

I dunno about that  A 12-10 record against sub-par competition doesnt show much to me. How about you??

Let's be honest, are you really a Husker fan? The option is gone, Solich is in Ohio, and Turner has a job to do in Buffalo. LET IT GO, The West Coast is here to stay, and there is really not alot you can do. Either support them, or don't. It's as simple as that.

:cheers

"We're Nebraska, whoever is here should

show the same class as our great

tradition." -Godspeed and Go Big Red!

E-mail questions, comments, and ideas to

HuskerCarrington@hotmail.com

-your turn-

I dunno about that  A 12-10 record against sub-par competition doesnt show much to me. How about you??

Let's be honest, are you really a Husker fan? The option is gone, Solich is in Ohio, and Turner has a job to do in Buffalo. LET IT GO, The West Coast is here to stay, and there is really not alot you can do. Either support them, or don't. It's as simple as that.

That funny because I have never asked for Solich to be back, and Im not all that upset that the option is gone. :dumdum I just want a great coach who is able to lead the greatest college football program back to its rightful place.

Besides, smart guy, not liking the coach doesnt mean that you arent a fan.

But lets not let a few white lies get in the way of a good story. :wacko:

I dont like the fact that some of the JUCO's are coming in with 2 yrs to play 2 b/c if they dont play right away or develope could be seen as a bust. yes they are more experienced and should be able to adjust quicker then a hs student.

but i see nothing wrong with someone who have 3 yrs to play 3, 4 to play 3, or 3 to play 2. it just give you more time to get them into the system.

i did like Calli's comments in the LJS about JC players. "this is America and the rules allow it so we are going to recruit the best players out ther for our team"

GBR

All I'm saying is your name is "FormerFan"

Keyword: Former, followed by Fan. Although it dosen't indicate which team, you are on Huskerboard.com.

But to get back to my original topic:

If we can't sign a top 25 player in any category, are you going to turn away the top JUCO's at their spot. I can see it now..

"We know your a great player, and since we're recruiting you.. You probably have experience at your position, possibly even in our system. But we're sorry, we can only take you if you have 4 years to play, not just two."

Wow... how thick. <_<

"We're Nebraska, whoever is here should

show the same class as our great

tradition." -Godspeed and Go Big Red!

E-mail questions, comments, and ideas to

HuskerCarrington@hotmail.com

-your turn-

All I'm saying is your name is "FormerFan"

Keyword: Former, followed by Fan. Although it dosen't indicate which team, you are on Huskerboard.com.

hey, cut that out! we have a strict "no decuctive logic" rule here, buddy!