Monday Morning

Hunter94

The problem with the UCLA implosion was that it happened after Bo had multiple opportunities to revamp the staff. In every case he has taken the path of least resistance, promoted from within, and so any stay of execution he might have bought himself by overhauling the staff from the outside is automatically one of those too little, too late scenarios. HE promoted Beck, whose loaded offense can't get out of it's own way for three straight years. HE promoted Pap to D coordinator. What for? Was there no one better Nebraska could have afforded? (Add to that Pap's actual responsibilities are a complete mystery. Nebraska seems to be so flush with coaching talent that we can afford to have Bo managing a football empire and call the defense each week.)

It is obviously too early to talk about replacing Bo, however if things don't get better by the end of the year, Mr. Eichorst will be getting phone calls from people who matter to take charge of the situation. Taking charge of the situation would include replacing the coaching staff. I think since the Solich firing and all the issues coming out of that, the only reason a head coach would be fired at Nebraska would be if the "The Streak" was in jeopardy or the big money demanded it. The first sign of end of “The Streak” is an apathetic fan base.

As a fan, I do not want to negatively impact the players, the young men don’t deserve my negative crap. I think they try their best and they put all they have into the game.

I put it on the coaches. I have always been a staunch Bo supporter, but when the fan base, me included, start to become apathetic, his job is in jeopardy.

It is obviously too early to talk about replacing Bo, however if things don't get better by the end of the year, Mr. Eichorst will be getting phone calls from people who matter to take charge of the situation. Taking charge of the situation would include replacing the coaching staff. I think since the Solich firing and all the issues coming out of that, the only reason a head coach would be fired at Nebraska would be if the "The Streak" was in jeopardy or the big money demanded it. The first sign of end of “The Streak” is an apathetic fan base.

As a fan, I do not want to negatively impact the players, the young men don’t deserve my negative crap. I think they try their best and they put all they have into the game.

I put it on the coaches. I have always been a staunch Bo supporter, but when the fan base, me included, start to become apathetic, his job is in jeopardy.

The question is, how long do the players believe in Pelini and "The Process"? It's gotten them precisely squat, and as the years roll by, the results seem to be getting progressively worse. Nebraska is trending down, and there can be a snowball effect from losses like this.

The question is, how long do the players believe in Pelini and "The Process"? It's gotten them precisely squat, and as the years roll by, the results seem to be getting progressively worse. Nebraska is trending down, and there can be a snowball effect from losses like this.

He wants to wait until Bo completely turns in Callahan performances. Now i will give Bo til the end of year to see if he turns it around but at the end of the season we lose big to NW and Mich he has to go.

He wants to wait until Bo completely turns in Callahan performances. Now i will give Bo til the end of year to see if he turns it around but at the end of the season we lose big to NW and Mich he has to go.

In the big picture, sometimes "The Process" includes bringing in a new head coach. I don't want that, in part because of what it does to the players, but if the circumstances call for it, I am All In.