ITS EXECUTION!!!

I mean that's just the nature of coach speak. I never understood the gripes when it was with Callahan (who took responsibility regularly, but it's forgotten) or now with Bo (who again takes responsibility regularity but it's forgotten).

At least there's a reason behind coach speak: the coach is sending a message to his team. And any coach worth his salt always preaches improvement, improvement, improvement. I promise you there is no way the players don't understand that Bo is working his tail off holding up his end of the deal in figuring out what to do. These guys believe in him. They'll run through walls for him. It's Bo's greatest (and arguably at the moment, only?) strength and asset. So, IMO, enough of this "he's throwing the team under the bus" assertions.

If you want to talk about inanity though, look at all the gripes we, as a fanbase come up with.

...throwing ___ under the bus

...NO ADJUSTMENTS!!!

...the scheme is too complicated!!!

...(opposite) we are too vanilla!!!

...I can't believe he is going away from what's working!!!

...The dictionary definition of insanity....blah-dy, blah-dy, blah

Sure, sometimes there's a point to be made. But frequently these are the oft-repeated catch-alls that we've, collectively, learned to use when we are unhappy with something. And so we serve up these platitudes often with no support and it's as bad, if not worse, than any repetitive coachspeak quip to the media.

If the players fail to execute over and over. When players are replaced and the new players fail to execute over and over, then there are only two options:

1. The players are too stupid to figure it out. Solution: replace the coach recruiting the players
  2. The scheme is too complicated. Solution: change the scheme

There is another option. I certainly would not call our players stupid.

If the players fail to execute over and over. When players are replaced and the new players fail to execute over and over, then there are only two options:

1. The players are too stupid to figure it out. Solution: replace the coach recruiting the players

I don't think our players are stupid either. I blame the scheme.

Well that Jay Foreman communication indicated scheme was fine, which I agree with. I think we lack physical ability at a few positions, and Pelini is addressing it.

Well that Jay Foreman communication indicated scheme was fine, which I agree with. I think we lack physical ability at a few positions, and Pelini is addressing it.

If that is the case Bo should be fired. The defense has been bad for way too long.There should be a time limit for the current coach to get it fixed.