ITS EXECUTION!!!

If that is the case Bo should be fired. The defense has been bad for way too long.There should be a time limit for the current coach to get it fixed.

That's fine. As of 3:30 pm Mountain Time he's still the head coach as far as I know. I won't be leading any efforts for his dismissal. I would like to see a few positions replaced.....maybe it will happen over the next few games. I'm disappointed in quarterback play and the veterans on the DL.

If that is the case Bo should be fired. The defense has been bad for way too long.There should be a time limit for the current coach to get it fixed.

That's fine. As of 3:30 pm Mountain Time he's still the head coach as far as I know. I won't be leading any efforts for his dismissal. I would like to see a few positions replaced.....maybe it will happen over the next few games. I'm disappointed in quarterback play and the veterans on the DL.

I am rooting hard for the Huskers for the rest of the year. I hope they win out, or at least lose with dignity, so there is no need to even discuss coaching changes.

• Fire 1

Oh yay. Yet another new member who wants to rehash the millions of other threads on the same topic

Oh yay, another @$$hat who acts like he is better than everyone because he doesn't have a life outside of this forum

Please see your PM box, you warning level has been increased due to this personal attack. Let me remind everyone that while what happened yesterday sucks, we aren't going to lose our minds here and have the entire board go into complete anarchy. Take it to the woodshed if necessary.

I heard this in relation to Bear Bryant, but it may be accredited several places. It's the first thing I thought of when I saw this thread topic:

Coach Bryant, after an embarrassing and frustrating loss was asked by a reporter after the game, "Coach, what do you think about the execution of the team today?"

The Bear answered "I'm all for it."

:hmmph