Husker season outlook

Fuzzy

Husker season  

106 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My dream:

UCLA(13-0) faces Huskers(12-1) in BCS National Championship Game, January 6, 2014 (rematch).

Impossible to reach?

Well Dodgers nearly fired Don Mattingly in June. Now the hottest team in baseball. Maybe Bo too? I know, wishful thinking but you never know.

little early on a Monday to be drinking heavily?

The only games where we'll have to play our best to win are Northwestern and Michigan. Every other team on the schedule falls into that same type of team that Pelini usually wins against (barring the meltdowns I.E. Iowa State in '09). Teams that just don't have as much talent as Nebraska. Illinois is the only team before Northwestern that can give us a scare. Why? Scheelhouse. He has shown he can be a very good QB, but I also don't think they have enough at their other positions.

I'm not going to say we're going to win the rest of our regular season games this year, Northwestern and Michigan are too big of toss ups. But to predict a loss before Northwestern is an overreaction to last Saturday's game.

The only way we lose before Northwestern is if we crap the bed.

NW and M are guaranteed loses...they are better teams and have way better athletes than UCLA.

I bet we'll end up 9-3 and then lose the bowl game, putting us in the awkward position of trying to figure out if Pelini indeed is the right guy moving forward. That "All he's done is win at least 9 games per year" argument will pop up again and again, and the Bo-lievers will be in full force throughout the off-season, stating "our D is gonna be somthing special now that all those young guys have some solid experience." Plus, we won't have Martinez anymore, which will give people even more hope that a new QB will give us just the edge we've needed all along.

You know, it'll be the same ol' same ol' around here.