Husker season outlook

Fuzzy

Husker season  

106 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

9 wins. Probably 10. Status quo. Takin the same old road. Some of you are just being a little too kneejerk.

Biggest difference? My head is out of the sand. I'm not allowing myself to be sucked back into the koolaid club by simple results on a scoreboard. I'm requiring obvious and consistent progress and adjustments through the Michigan game before I can look at things with great opitimism like I did before yesterday. Even if we lose a game or two, if I see the passion and desire that we havent seen yet this year, I'll still let it slide.

tbh, i would be surprised if we still do not win the B1G. we will at least win our division.

I would be bold enough to say we won't win our division this year. If we did Ohio St would just embarass us in the Conference Champsionship game.

^^^This. We have absolutely no business taking the same field with tOSU or any division winner for that matter. I'm done with this program being embarrassed. Can we forfeit the Michigan game?

What the hell are u talking about forfeit the Michigan game???? I am just as pissed about this game as anyone but to me is piss poor losing attitude my friend. Did u happen to see Michigan almost lost to Akron?? To frinkin AKRON man I say that game we will win and be 8-1

tbh, i would be surprised if we still do not win the B1G. we will at least win our division.

I would be bold enough to say we won't win our division this year. If we did Ohio St would just embarass us in the Conference Champsionship game.

^^^This. We have absolutely no business taking the same field with tOSU or any division winner for that matter. I'm done with this program being embarrassed. Can we forfeit the Michigan game?

What the hell are u talking about forfeit the Michigan game???? I am just as pissed about this game as anyone but to me is piss poor losing attitude my friend. Did u happen to see Michigan almost lost to Akron?? To frinkin AKRON man I say that game we will win and be 8-1

but they didn't lose to akron. we almost lost to Wyoming. Wyoming who we beat soundly the year before. Michigan soundly beat Notre Dame the week before. it was just a hangover.

but they didn't lose to akron. we almost lost to Wyoming. Wyoming who we beat soundly the year before. Michigan soundly beat Notre Dame the week before. it was just a hangover.

Oh yeah, that Notre Dame. Theyre a real juggernauth eh?

They didnt lose to Akron, but won literally by 2 feet, and that's worlds better than us almost losing to Wyoming?

We played Wyoming in 2011, not last year. not only was that completely different teams, but it was 2 years' completely different teams.

Maybe our second half yesterday was a hangover from the fabulous showing we put up in the second half.

If youre gonna make excuses for everyone being compared to us, just do it both ways.

They didnt lose to Akron, but won literally by 2 feet, and that's worlds better than us almost losing to Wyoming?

We played Wyoming in 2011, not last year. not only was that completely different teams, but it was 2 years' completely different teams.

Maybe our second half yesterday was a hangover from the fabulous showing we put up in the second half.

If youre gonna make excuses for everyone being compared to us, just do it both ways.

Just saying Michigan doesn't get their ass kicked on national tv in the big games. im not making excuses. i don't make excuses, that's what Bo does.

Just saying Michigan doesn't get their ass kicked on national tv in the big games. im not making excuses. i don't make excuses, that's what Bo does.

Understood and agreed.

Just pointing out some contradiction in your post.