The Bo I Know

BIG ERN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kEwN5yCzWM

• In his first season at Nebraska (2004) Callahan finished 5–6, giving the Cornhuskers their first losing season in more than 40 years.
  • Many expected that the 2007 season would be a breakthrough year for Nebraska. However, the team fell well short of expectations (5-7).
  • Pelini's 2008 regular season record of 9–4 was the highest among all 28 Division 1A teams with new head coaches and staffs that year.
  • 2009 Under Pelini Nebraska finished #1 in NCAA scoring and pass efficiency defense, the first time since 1984 and 2003
  • 2010 Nebraska committed four turnovers and blew a 17–0 second quarter lead on the way to a 23–20 defeat to Big 12 South Co-Champion Oklahoma
  • 2011 - Swtiched conferences and finished with a 9-4 record
  • 2012 - Finsihed 10-4 and a bad defeat to Wisconsin in the Big10 title game.

Pelini's "process" might be on a short leash as of now, but lets not forget the success he has brought back to this program. Lets face it we are all starving for a conference championship. Regardless Bo has brought a culture back to the state that was once lost from 2004-2007.

"Never cut a tree down in the wintertime. Never make a negative decision in the low time. Never make your most important decisions when you are in your worst moods. Wait. Be patient. The storm will pass. The spring will come."

• Fire 3

Big ERN: i like the quote below... "Never cut a tree down in the wintertime. Never make a negative decision in the low time. Never make your most important decisions when you are in your worst moods. Wait. Be patient. The storm will pass. The spring will come." who is that from?

Robert H. Schuller - He was a pastor from Iowa who also wrote several books

That video from the Ohio State post-game locker room brought all sorts of warm fuzzies about the team and the direction of the program.

With all apologies for pissing on this positive thread, I guess I'm confused as to how Bo went from such pride and elation here to the rage that he was spewing shortly thereafter in front of Greg Sharpe? I guess in between was the press conference where he went off on Dirk, so maybe that was what flipped the trigger, but he should have ignored all of that then and enjoyed the victory. I would like to think that he would be better able to ignore that now, as his public persona has softened the last couple of years and he has done lots of positive things, but the PR damage has already been done.

Big ERN: i like the quote below... "Never cut a tree down in the wintertime. Never make a negative decision in the low time. Never make your most important decisions when you are in your worst moods. Wait. Be patient. The storm will pass. The spring will come." who is that from?

Robert H. Schuller - He was a pastor from Iowa who also wrote several books

thanks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kEwN5yCzWM

• In his first season at Nebraska (2004) Callahan finished 5–6, giving the Cornhuskers their first losing season in more than 40 years.
  • Many expected that the 2007 season would be a breakthrough year for Nebraska. However, the team fell well short of expectations (5-7).
  • Pelini's 2008 regular season record of 9–4 was the highest among all 28 Division 1A teams with new head coaches and staffs that year.
  • 2009 Under Pelini Nebraska finished #1 in NCAA scoring and pass efficiency defense, the first time since 1984 and 2003
  • 2010 Nebraska committed four turnovers and blew a 17–0 second quarter lead on the way to a 23–20 defeat to Big 12 South Co-Champion Oklahoma
  • 2011 - Swtiched conferences and finished with a 9-4 record
  • 2012 - Finsihed 10-4 and a bad defeat to Wisconsin in the Big10 title game.

Pelini's "process" might be on a short leash as of now, but lets not forget the success he has brought back to this program. Lets face it we are all starving for a conference championship. Regardless Bo has brought a culture back to the state that was once lost from 2004-2007.

"Never cut a tree down in the wintertime. Never make a negative decision in the low time. Never make your most important decisions when you are in your worst moods. Wait. Be patient. The storm will pass. The spring will come."

It still doesn't negate the fact of what does Jack's father explain why coach Pelini said what he said? That to me is more disheartening than what the "fair-weather" fans think. I just can't believe they didn't nip this in the bud sooner if they Knew about it.