Our defense against Purdue

Hayseed

This needed its own thread.

Don't be an ass

He only voiced what everyone thought.

Yet we've all thumbed through it to the bottom

Because others came in and actually talked football. The OP provided nothing besides a mention of the defense and a shrug of the shoulders.

Meanwhile, there was a thread specifically about the defense providing numbers and names, started before this one. Rather than post in that thread, the OP started his own. With nothing.

These threads typically get gif-bombed to oblivion, locked or merged into other, real threads. But because I was being "an ass" as you put it, I didn't do any of those things. I don't need any help from the peanut gallery, but if I do, I'll be sure to PM you next time.

So...............

Can we go ahead and gif bomb it then. I'm assuming we've just been waiting for the "go-ahead".

This needed its own thread.

Don't be an ass

He only voiced what everyone thought.

Yet we've all thumbed through it to the bottom

Because others came in and actually talked football. The OP provided nothing besides a mention of the defense and a shrug of the shoulders.

Meanwhile, there was a thread specifically about the defense providing numbers and names, started before this one. Rather than post in that thread, the OP started his own. With nothing.

These threads typically get gif-bombed to oblivion, locked or merged into other, real threads. But because I was being "an ass" as you put it, I didn't do any of those things. I don't need any help from the peanut gallery, but if I do, I'll be sure to PM you next time.

Yes well instead of coming with my original intent with stats regarding potential troubles against Braxton and co, about 30 minutes of research I see your comment. So instead of being high and mighty about your own thread, getting pissy at me, then lock it down.

Gif away

Get over yourself.

Classy, that was actually my point to you sir

I don't feel classy, though. I feel pretty tired. Got a lot of chores done around watching the game today. I feel pretty grimy and in need of a shower.

But your posts have actually been classy, even if I disagree with your take on this thread.

:cheers

[quote name=knapplc' timestamp='1381625473'

post='1241503]

Get over yourself.

Classy, that was actually my point to you sir

I don't feel classy, though. I feel pretty tired. Got a lot of chores done around watching the game today. I feel pretty grimy and in need of a shower.

But your posts have actually been classy, even if I disagree with your take on this thread.

:cheers

Cheers back at ya. Sorry 75 hour work week during the game ends in razor sharp moods. Husker win should be cheers round!!!

• Fire 1