I said Michigan would win...here I am

blue>red

I talked smack, I said Michigan would thump Nebraska, and here I am. I'm true to my word to show up. Regardless of how or why Michigan lost, they ended the game in the same fashion as the rest this year. 4th quarter lead evaporated in no time just like OSU, Minn, and Wis. The officials were horrendous, Nebraska's D was tenacious, and both offenses were nothing more than error prone with a mix of good plays here and there.

So to your Huskers I wish you the best, although I hope if we meet again it's for a bigger prize and no outside influences affecting the outcome.

:cheers

:clap

I'm all for playing MU in January.

Take care

I talked smack, I said Michigan would thump Nebraska, and here I am. I'm true to my word to show up. Regardless of how or why Michigan lost, they ended the game in the same fashion as the rest this year. 4th quarter lead evaporated in no time just like OSU, Minn, and Wis. The officials were horrendous, Nebraska's D was tenacious, and both offenses were nothing more than error prone with a mix of good plays here and there.

So to your Huskers I wish you the best, although I hope if we meet again it's for a bigger prize and no outside influences affecting the outcome.

hey bud i didnt try to participate in the trash talking and you honored your word and thats cool. but i must say that was one of the most exciting Husker football games i've watched all season. I was on the edge of my seat every play. both teams fought through adversity (refs, opposing defenses, etc.) and never let go. both teams didnt lay down once it was stacked against them. That was expected of Michigan since they have done it all season long. We were sporatic and we layed down against KU and Mizzou. Im just glad both teams showed up to play and made it one helluva game. Good luck to Michigan next year and I hope we play you guys again and again and again because it is truly an exciting matchup even in the down years.

Hey, you show what type of fan you are by coming back and facing the music. Kudos to you and more so congrats on a well faught game and best of luck next year. Oh, and as for talking trash, backing your team...etc.

Thats why they call "us" fans......I wouldn't expect any less from a true "blue".

Take care and Happy New Year,

Weasel

What a finish another close one for UM. Gotta say the officiating was submarginal at best. Perfect example of needed changes in the replay system.

well, i guess as long as some folks are eating crow about the game... i might as well apologize to the Big 12's offiating crews. maybe they aren't really the worst in college football. apparently they're only the second worse behind the SunBelt conf. so, hey, sorry Big 12 refs.

blue>red, as others have posted, :thumbs:thumbs on coming back! that takes a lot more guts than others who prefer trolling and running off.